She's a fake?! Pt 2

Guyyyys. Stop bitching at me! I'm doing it!!!

Chloe had stopped being mean to Marinette, even going so far as to become her friend, after she had found her sobbing in the library. Marinette still hadn't told her there was something wrong, but Chloe was DETERMIND to get to the bottom of it, and to help her new-found friend through this hard time. 

"Marinette!!" Chloe called to her friend, when she noticed her walking on the sidewalk, Marinette looked at her with a sad smile, "What's up Chlo?" Chloe looked concerned.

"It's not important anymore. Are you alright Marinette?" Marinette somber look was quickly wiped away to show a bright smile, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine Chlo. Just tiered." Chloe knew Marinette was lying, but she didn't know why. Chloe knew Marinette's smile was practiced. It looked so authentic; she had never thought twice. Chloe nodded.

"It was nice talking to you Chlo, but I've got to get going," Marinette said, and turned to walk away, Chloe couldn't help but follow. Marinette climbed the Eifel tower, and leaned on the railing. Then she started singing. Sofly. Sadly.

"I've felt sad love, I've felt bad love, sometimes happy love, turns into giving up. I've felt hurt love, What the hell is love supposed to feel like? What the hell is love?" Chloe's eyes widened. What was going on with Marinette? Why was she so . . . sad? How long had she been like this? Chloe's heart officially broke into a million pieces with the next words.

"It's time you learned a lesson It's time that you understand. Don't ever count on anybody else in this or any other land, I once hoped for friendship To find a place among my kind But those were the childish wishes Of someone who was blind." Marinette sighed, and turned her face away from the sun, and almost whispered her pains.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm a failure. I know I'm undeserving. I know you don't want my apologies, so I'll just pretend that I'm ok. I'll just help everybody else; I'll make them happy. I'll make sure they know that their worth it, unlike me. I know how to hold the smile. But I'm sick of it. Sick of the abuse my parents bestow. Sick of the way they treat me. My boyfriend. . . It's getting harder to hide the scars and the bruises. I'm running out of excuses." Marinette sighed, and Chloe pulled her into a hug.

"Marinette. You're not ok. And that's ok. Do you want to stay with me? You won't have to deal with anybody except me, and my father." Marinette turned to Chloe with tear filled eyes, she sobbed into her shoulder. "C-chloe. I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't h-have said a-anything." Chloe shook her head violently.

"NO. Marinette, Mari, you should have told me. You should have told me. I could've help. I can help." Marinette hugged Chloe again, then, barley whispering, she said, "Chloe? Could I stay with you?" Chloe nodded. "Of course mini-bug. Anything for you."

~And that's how Marinette started living with Chloe. Chloe helped her break up with her abusive boy-friend, and had her mother adopt her. They became like sisters. But better. Like best friends who are close enough to be sisters. But closer. Chloe never left Marinette alone, and Marinette survived. Now they're glued to each other by the hip. ~ 

I hope you guys liked it!!

(Also, I still need requests!!!!! Please send in any ideas you want me to write!!)