I'M SORRY!!!!

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the name of an angel, the name of a beautiful girl, who's heart would never stop giving. Marinette Dupain-Cheng, the name of a trusted friend, the name of someone who cared about everyone.

Ladybug, the name of a hero, the name of a girl who put her life on the line daily for her friends, her classmates, her family, for her city, for her would. Ladybug, the name of a partner who would give the world to keep her best friend safe.

Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Ladybug, both names girls who would fight to protect their friends until their last breath, both names of pronounced 'dead' girls. Girls who lost the battle with themselves. Girls who took their own life's.

Two names, one girl. One girl with a heart of gold, but a mind of lead.

The world thought Marinette, Ladybug had taken her own life, and her body was never recovered. The last person to see Marinette, was Alya, and Alya saw her dive off the bridge into the Seine,

The girl they loved, the girl they would give anything for, had given her life for their happiness.

My dearest friends, my family,

I love you all dearly, and truly I'm sorry for what I've done, but even if I could, I would not change what I've done. My well being can't be helped though. I keep taking, filling MYSELF, while detracting from all of you. I'm being a burden, and you don't need it. Y'all don't need another broken girl to take care of. And, it's come to the point, where my 'accomplishments' and my 'smiles' are forced, all so you think I'm okay. You don't need my negativity. Besides, while I know my death will cause you pain, you'll get over it, and in general, you'll be happier without me.

I'll love you all forever and always,

With all my love,

Marinette 

Alright peeps, I'm sorry, for that ^ and because. . . 

Well, I'm going to take a break from posing in this story. 

I SWEAR I'M NOT ABANDONING IT! I just need some time to get my life together ya know? My mental health isn't the best right now, and I just can't. . . . I'm normally able to withstand great amounts of pressure without dropping, but yet- I keep finding myself dropping hints about my life in these stories, in hope maybe one of you would notice and ask if I was ok, but at the same time, I never did want that, because no matter how hard I try I CAN'T say I'm not ok.

Anyways, until I get a little more hold on my life, I'ma stop posting. . . I'm sorry guys, I hope you understand. Please don't be mad.

I'll come back soon!!