Wedding?

Ok, so do you all remember when Marinette told Dick that she was Damian's fiancé? Well this is their wedding. You can skip it if you like. It's kinda . . . . like a oneshot about that. This can take place however far along you want, or dosen't have to even happen. 

Mari's Pov: 

Marinette sighed, she wasn't allowed to see Damian until the wedding. And nobody would let her see him. 

"Mari-bug! Come on! We don't have all day!!!" (Well, they do, but that's not the point.) Chloe half-yelled startling Marinette out of her thoughts.

~~a few hours later~~

"and- there. I'm done Marinette." Chloe said as she finished tying up Marinette's hair, and placing the veil over the top. Chloe pulled out her phone and took a picture. ↓↓↓

I DID NOT draw this ↑↑↑↑↑ Credit goes to the artist (I found it on Pinterest under the name: DaviantArt So

I DID NOT draw this ↑↑↑↑↑ Credit goes to the artist (I found it on Pinterest under the name: DaviantArt So. . . . goes to DaviantArt.)

Marinette gasped. "Chloe! It's perfect!" Chloe smiled. "Only the best for you M-bug." Chloe definitely DIDN'T save the picture as her home screen. Nope. What gave you THAT idea???

~~~At the wedding, who cares what POV~~~

The song began, and Mar'i skipped down the isle, throwing flower petals everywhere. When she reached the end of the isle, the doors opened again, this time to revival Marinette, in all her. . . splendor.  

Damian gasped, he didn't think it was humanly possible for someone to look so gorgeous- (Might I add?? ~She's not human anymore.) When Marinette reached him, she chuckled. "You need to breathe, remember?" Damian shook his head. "Nope. I didn't."

~~Time skip till after~~

Marinette turned to Damian, "Well that was a success." he smiled at her, "Yes. How dose it feel to be a Wayne?" Marinette smiled,

"It's the same, the only difference is, now I'm yours. For eternity."

Sorry if that was cringe-y. I tried.