Daminette twins ~Kagaminette~

I've no idea what I've done. I can only hope the world doesn't end because of me.

BACKSTORY:

Marinette Al Gul, twin to Damain Al Gul was raised in the league, and when they needed a alliance with the Tsurugi's, she was betrothed, than married to Kagami.

Marinette and Kagami had been betrothed since they were a year old, Tomoe treated Marinette like a daughter, or a daughter-in-law. No-one except Marinette's Parents, Kagami's mother, the girls and the league knew about them being betrothed and married.(Also, Tomoe isn't blind in this one)

Tomoe Tsurugi was visiting Françoise Dupont High School to determine if she should let Kagami go to school there. Kagami had begged her mother to let her go to a public school, and Tomoe had heard from Gabriel Agreste that he was sending his son Adrien their, and Adrien was keeping up with his work.

When Tomoe was supposed to tour a Mrs. Bustier class, because it had an opening. When Tomoe walked into the classroom, she saw her favorite Daughter-in-law. "Mrs. Tsurugi, I'm Mrs Bustier-" Mrs. Bustier started, but before she could finish Tomoe said, "Ah! How is my favorite Marinette?" everyone in the class turned to stare at the girl. Marinette hopped up and gave her a hug.

"Tomoe! What 'cha doing here?" Tomoe smiled one of her rare smiles. "Well, Kagami told me she wanted to go to school here." she said ruffling Marinette's hair. "and now I know why! But if you're here my dear, I'm sure she'll be safe!" Marinette blushed. And everyone else was confused, first Marinette knew Tomoe Tsurugi? And Kagami Tsurugi?! and Tomoe Tsurugi who had the higest security for her daughter TRUSTED MARINETTE TO KEEP HER SAFE?!

~next day, Kagami's at the school~

Marinette and Alya were walking to class when suddenly a voice yelled "Marinette!" Marinette was running down the hallway back the way she had just come before Alya could even process that someone had said Marinette. "Kagami!" Marnette said, jumping onto the girl, giving her a hug. Marinette hopped off Kagami, and turned to Alya

"Alya, this is Kagami, Kagami, this Alya." the girls stared at each other for a moment, before Marinette turned to Kagami, kissed her on the cheek and said "Alright, c'mon Kagami! Let's go get your schedule!" and the two girls walked off, leaving a very stunned Alya standing in the hallway.

~later~

Marinette and Kagami were sitting with the gang at lunch, chatting freely when a dark haired boy with green eyes came up to Marinate raping his arms in a hug around her neck, and Marinette looked up into his eyes, and said. "Hey Dami!" the man smiled at her, and Kagami slugged him. "Damian! You hug your twin, and not me!" she said in a whiny voice, and if Alya didn't know better, she would've sworn that Kagami was Damian's girlfriend. Marinette shoved her 'brother' off her, and gave Kagami a hug.

"Kagami, darling. My idiot brother wants his cows head on a platter!" the girls laughed evilly, and the boy paled. "Mari! You wouldn't!!" Alya spoke up, voicing everyone's questions.

"Uh. . . Marinette? You have a brother? A twin brother? Are you dating Kagami!" Marinette smiled gently at the gang. "Yep! His name is Daimian! And he's right there!" Marinette pointed at the guy, and then turned back "and no. I'm not dating Kagami." Kagami laughed at that.

"But you are with me!" Marinette smiled. "Of course love."