we have to leave?

Caro*

i didn't know this was going to happen! i thought mom would just use the power to remove the demons and dragons! not go full on queen of mean!

"Caro, poison princess?" dad looked at me with a body language i can't read all that well, but his voice was knitted with concern and worry, i hadn't noticed it yet, but i was starting to cry, he made me look at him by placing his finger tips under my chin and tilted my head toward him, "what happened?"

i couldn't take the pain of this any more, the feeling of gilt from letting her use those stupid relics in that forest, i full on broke down into tears and sobs filled with sadness slicing through the air like a scythe!

"I didn't know this would happen!" I sobbed and hiccuped, Mitch gave a sympathetic body movement towards me as dad pulled me into a hug, I felt safe with him and dad, standing there with them, "I thought she would only use that magic to send away the dragons and demons, I didn't know she'd turn to the dark because of what that low class thief said!" i nearly choked when i tried to breath in.

Dad looked down at me as i lifted my head up, not just his head but his hole body seamed to turn to me, I sniffled as he wiped away my tears with his dark purple sleeve.

"What did she say? The thief."I couldn't read his body language because of the boiling tears flooding my eyes making a glossy glass covering my vision.

"She said you only stick around mom because you feel pity for her, and you stay near me because I'm a disaster waiting to happen."now I could really tell what he was thinking, he looked pissed from his body language, we need to get mom back.

i know that he'll want to kick that girl's butt for insulting mom, mom's trying to protect us, i know that's true, but why does she need the staff of broken hearts and the necklace of demons and dragons?

next thing i knew a few of my gild members and three girls i don't know but recognize, one with Blake, the girl dad fought, and Lukas her boyfriend, and a girl who looks just like Blake, just her skin tone is like Lukas's and her eyes are like Blake's to, her outfit is really similar to Lukas's just a color scheme like Blake's.

the second looks like......David.........the guy who has a terrible habit of taking off his cloths, theres only one difference, her hair is the same bright white snow is, i swear it is actually sparkling like it, she's also with David.

and the third is wearing a hood like abandons robe thing, i can't see her face of her outfit, but i do know the diablow brothers are under moms command.

"Caro these three are the new members i told you about!"Meada decides to tell me about this now?!

Mitch*

i can't believe this, mom went full on queen of mean, i know my sister had good intentions, but it's not a good idea to use dark relics!

but i know my sisters heart is in the right place, i really hope that mom doesn't come after us, oh wait, that's right, mom is in love with dad so she'll go after us to get him to be her king!

we headed into the forest to regroup, only for devils tong to be there! and two more teenagers appeared, what is going on?!