DAD NO!

dad said i could invite my gild hall members to the island, so i brought everybody!  Caro brought her family, the hit men kids, Ava and Zurue. i checked, and they were created with Jericho and a Mori's magics, three different magics. also Ava brought a boy who fell from the sky, he's half demon i think, his name is Beelzebub, he's from an alternate reality, his sister is somewhere ells in the world, or another world.

 also Ava brought a boy who fell from the sky, he's half demon i think, his name is Beelzebub, he's from an alternate reality, his sister is somewhere ells in the world, or another world

she brought her brother, the other day, Julika's birth parents came with her little brother. we found out they put a shock collar on him! so Caro kinda almost cut them both in half. so after that we had some new recruits, a boy who fell from the sky, and a girl who defended the little fire wolf. When we arrived, things should have been safe, no crashes, no craters filled with blood and dirt.

the island was a war zone! Meada and Coda didn't bring pat and Alamos, they were busy so they left them to do whatever they needed to. so we have everyone else's parents here, then i saw Biblico fighting sky!

*sky*

Biblico can't let him live on! after everything he's done to Oakly, to Kristal, and sending Nix after Jericho! and as a mater a fact he threatened Kay's life and tempted to murder viper! I was using a thin bladed sword to fight him, but then I fel...

Biblico can't let him live on! after everything he's done to Oakly, to Kristal, and sending Nix after Jericho! and as a mater a fact he threatened Kay's life and tempted to murder viper! I was using a thin bladed sword to fight him, but then I felt a blast of electrical energy hit me and I used storm dragon roar and a water god slayers blast!

i heard this song playing in my heart.

soon after everyone was fighting a member of devil's tongue. i saw that viper and Kay were being swarmed by multiple people who work for devils tongue!

*kay*

"viper where are they coming from?!" i screamed to him, not as loud as when i found out what Lilly could do. i saw that Meada was hit in the eyes with some sort of magic.

"i don't know hun, but we just need- GAH!"i turned to see viper nearly on the ground! then out of no where this blast of light blue and pink energy blast around us!