the new girl is like Alimos?!

i don't remember much but, i know i did not faint just outside of this place! i wasn't even near any buildings! i awoke in this tube in my earliest memories, Meada, my names Meada, i woke up in that chamber, with a deep galaxy purple dress, with this deep aquatic blue button holding this pure white hood thing to my shoulder, i looked around to see my reflection, my eyes are an amber red with black dots in the center and dark around the colors of my eyes.

i stumbled trying to stand, it wasn't easy for me, it was like, trying to lift my body and an-other's, i hit something beneath my feet, at first i thought i was imagining it.

but i looked down to see this sort of blade thing, i lifted it and admired the jeweled blades, almost strung together on this sort of circle thing with swirls in the center, on one side there's this cherry red dot in the middle.

i saw this reflection of a girl passed out, i turned to her, she looked like me, just a braid in her hair,her outfits the opposite of mine, just pink knee high boots, blue hood thing, white button and shirt, and deep magenta skirt.

she must have been my twin, her soul wasn't in contact though, i heard foot steps coming closer, i placed the blade thing on my back, i felt a surge of energy fill my fist, i punched through the glass,after that i ran out of the forest, it was next to this trail, then i felt.....sick, i fell to the ground, then i heard running, then it all went black.

now here we are, there's this kind woman with.....her.....dragon slayer daughter? i can feel how much power they are, hear mother most of all.

i could smell three more just outside, i am not going to go back to any cages!

"u-um, look miss? we aren't here to hurt you, i found you on my way back to the protectors gild!"the woman clearly doesn't know what she's capable of.

then i saw two more dragon slayers who i an pretty sure are the woman's husband and sun, i felt....a familiar magic, i used one of the celestial spirits, i don't know it's name, so i can dig underground and leave, the time i busted out i was outside of the gild.

then i hit this guy, he has a similar aura to mine, is he like me?