they know.

*the picture at the top is of my oc's ponsa and sonsho i will be adding them soon, also this is a sneak peek of my next gcmv on yt, my yt name is: all shipper10, i'll add my link at the end*

he hid me before leading me around the back to a warm place to sleep, there's a fire place, and a couple blankets and pillows.

i felt....welcomed, i hugged him, he was shocked, at first, but he got over it, and hugged back, it felt......like i was hugging my father, i enjoyed the two minute hug before letting go and preparing for sleep.

he left and looked at me again before leaving, i set my blades next to me against the stone wall, i could feel my soul leave to the dream world.

it was beautiful, i was with two cuties, a girl with a blond fade to light spirit green hair with a blue feather in her hair.

she has this plum purple dragon tale, on her face was this black mask, her mouth was covered with it, her eyes weren't, they were diamond dark blue, her skin was this light almost pure almost spirit white skin, her outfit is a stomach shirt in a light orange red color.

there was a boy there to, he had peach fad to brown hair, he also had this top hat in a brown color, he was wearing this brown and black suit outfit.

his eyes were as deep and dark blue as the ocean, his skin was a pure teddy peach color, it was like, two power sources i was loured towards.

i was pulled away from that sight and brought to have the light of the globe of warmth burning into my eyes, i heard people talking.

i dragged my legs and stretched as far as i could, i took my blade and attached it to my back, then i followed them into the gild.

it's safer then the old church place but i don't mind the change of scenery, i managed to sneak behind them until they entered the building, i walked around the side till i found a back entrance, it's keeping hidden from that point on.

i found like a hundred rooms there, i heard people talking upstairs, i quietly shut the door so no one would hear me.

"who are you?"i stopped in my tracks, i could feel the cold blade against the back of my neck, it's the guy with the poison tattoos.

*fan art of Kay and viper*