when he's away from her

it's been two hours since Caro flew off, i just want my gild master to go home with her brother and father.

Mitch and i headed back since Caro clearly doesn't want to be found yet, but before we could even announce our arrival, viper was yelling at Devin and was acting like a different person who just got done drinking!

"viper!"i shoouted, i think he noticed Caro wasn't with us.

"why haven't you found her?"he swung his head to his shoulder,how many bars did he clear out?!

"How many bars did you clear out?"

"I don't remember, but you still didn't haven't found Caro." Ok, he just swung his upper body this time, so this is how he is without her.

"Is the alcohol stronger here?" I leaned to my left to look at the others, I then heard a ghostly crying, I stood up straight, it sounds like...... Kayla.

*Kay*

I was sitting in my den, crying, it felt like my hole world had just fallen down, my kids and my baby daddy are trapped in a different world!

I saw Meada contact Alamos, she didn't take the news all to well, I don't know what she's doing or where she ran off to, but I have to stay with Julia and Fiery, I mean sure they've been in this state for a month now, but I can't leave them yet.

I sat mystery in the corner, I hugged my knees, And continued to sob, then I remembered what Caro said before the connection was severed.

'Too bad Lilly can only have us meet in her realm, if she and her dad were in the same world then they could send us back.'

Lilly, she can allow me to see viper and the kids, Lucia would love to see her high sister and brother again!