a song of a new slayer

Caro said she'd introduce me to my new gild mates, but first, i need to drop off Amira, Brandon and Richie's little sister, Jeje's brother and sister are currently in my room in the gild hall so they are safe. i held her hand as we headed over to divines magia, Brandon will most likely not recognize me, if he does, he is smarter than i thought.

as we walked across the island, i noticed multiple mages giving us side glances, i glared at them to make them leave, this happened multiple times on our way to Richie and Brandon's office. we finally found it, only took us three wrong turns, and directions from a kind old woman with goggles over her eyes, mrs.p is her name if i remember correctly, she offored us tea, but i told her i would take her up on it later, i knocked on their door before stepping in.

"Richie! Brandon!" Amira sqealed as she ran to her brothers, i stood in the doorway, my knee was tilted slightly forwards, and my arms were folded. i smirked as the Diablos brothers shocked expressions, that then faded to greatful smiles before turning to me, nodding.

i turned and headed out, theres aplace i need to visit before i become familiar with my gild mates, Caro said his grave was moved to this world, and had been placed next to a bakery, my gild masteer gave me a map to find my way there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"oh!"i heard someone exclaimed as boxes fell, i followed the rucus to a hazelnut haired girl about my hight, and trying to organize boxes with chocolate chip pacages, i picked up a box and placed it ontop of a pyramid, she saw what i was doing and turned to me, she looks almost exactly like me! just a pretty dark blue dress with white as the lower half, her hair is braided back with a bow holding it at the tip, the rest of her hair is loos around her shoulders, and one loose strand of hair was hanging befor her eyes. i hadn't realized how symilar kayla and i were till now.

"Kay? this is your bakery?" she looked really confused, she probably doesn't recognize me in my new look.

"it's me, the woman who threw herself off a balcony for your daughter?" she looked shocked now, not bad shocked, extatic shocked!

"oh Francesca! hi! what are you doing here?"

"i was following these istructions to find my friends grave,"

"oh, i'm sorry to hear that your friend......well-"

"oh no! no! its fine! he was moved here when your group came back from salode, he's.........been gone for two years now..."she looked to me, tears swelling up in her eyes, she hugged me, i felt her tears soak my shull, once she let go, she wiped away her tears and she led the way to Malcom's grave. she  asked alot about him, for starters his name, then how i met him, i can still remember how kind he was, he bumped into me and he saw the group of men coming after me and faught them.

Kay asked if we were in a love interest situation, he actually was thinking of divorcing his wife, for whatever reason, he was getting into more and more fights with Harmen, his wife, i told her about how he died. we were lost in a thunderstorm trying to get back, a hit man fired an arrow at me! only for  Malcom to shove me out of the way, i used a vine as a whip to throw the hit man down the cliff! i was brought out of the conversation, when i saw a familiar statue, Jeje, looks just like her father.

"Kay?"i asked, knowing she is probably the only person i can trust with anything. "would you mind singing with me?" she looks to me, an innocent smile drew itself on her face.

"of course." this was what i needed, i just hope he can hear us on the other side.

"You and I, up all night."i began the song, i was still feeling off, but i feel like Kay can help. "Nothing's wrong, nothing's right," Kay sang the next part, it doesn't feel like we're from different realities, i feel like we are like family, sisters even.

"I swear these walls are upside down,"

"Swear the roof is underground~"

"Demons don't sleep at night~"

"Oh, oh, oh."

"I try to turn off my mind~"

"Say I'm doing just fine!"i began to tear up, i want to cry my heart out, but i can't, i have to be stronger than what they see.

"But I'm screaming inside like (oh-oh-oh-oh)"Kay and i synchronized,

"Say these words on repeat."

"While I'm trying to breathe."

"Now you're counting on me."

So I fake a smile~"

"But I know you know me too well~"

"But it's alright,"

"You're like heaven when I'm in hell."

"You were there, heavy heart."

"Tasted light but fed the dark."

"I'm waiting for them all to see~"

"I don't deserve your company."

"To love myself is way too hard~"

"Oh, oh, oh."

"I try to turn off my mind."

"Say I'm doing just fine."

"But I'm screaming inside like (oh-oh-oh-oh)"

"Say these words on repeat."

"While I'm trying to breathe!"

"Now you're counting on me!"

"So I fake a smile~"

"But I know you know me too well~"

"But it's alright~"

"You're like heaven when I'm in hell~"

"So I fake a smile!"

"But I know you know me too well~"

"But it's alright,"

"You're like heaven when I'm in hell~"

"So I fake a smile~"

"But I know you know me too well!"

"But it's alright."

"You're like heaven when I'm in hell!"

"So I fake a smile~"

"But I know you know me too well~"

"But it's alright~"

"You're like heaven when I'm in hell." Kay finished the song, i felt tears streaming down my face, i felt Kay wrap her arms around me, i really needed this.