a girl like me?1

I left to find some piece and quiet for a while, the man with the scars came to continue to intaragate me as we left, he said we had to go looking for a little girl.

It was like traveling with a family member, we had to go for the hole morning, it was like it only took an hour, he went on about not wanting to do this job.

"If you didn't want to find this sweet girl then why not just go?"I said as we continued, he shut up after that, we found a little girl at this old fountain, she has sun gold hair, she had these black goggles on her head, she had this steam punk look, I honestly like it, "Um.. hello? little girl are you ok?"

"Um..hi, and no, I ran from my parents." The girl sniffled, she was really sad, I saw how upset she was, I heard Mitch scream, it made me begin to fill with sadness and fear, my eyes sting, the salted tears hit the back of them.

I sat down next to her and hugged her, I felt her little arms hold my arms, I didn't notice this but my hair is short almost to my scalp, only a pluff of my hair is long.

"You are lucky to know who your family is, I only know my brother."she began to tear up, She felt lost in thought, I took a deep breath and wiped away the tears, both mine and hers, the man looked almost touched.

She took my hand and we made our way towards her village, she asked hundreds of questions at a time, "what's with the tattoos? Do they mean?"

"He earned his after becoming a dragon slayer, and I was created with them, same goes for my brother."

"Where did you find yourself after you and your brother left? Did the people escort you?"

"No, we ran away, also the building was in the darkened forest, and before you ask, my companion where's that bandana because he's blind, he has a spirit to help him see, my name's Caro, and I will have to get my brother one since his eyes were clawed at by a fear bear spirit, witch is how I got my scar below my eye."after I finished my sentence she looked satisfied.

"Sir I never got your name when we first met."I said to the man as I lifted the little girl onto my shoulders, he looked almost kind, he sighed softly but still stern.

"My name's viper, I don't know how you know as much about me and Jasper but you don't know my name."so he doesn't know that I can sense it, strange.

"What's he look like?"this little girl likes to ask questions, huh, " he's black with dark purple eyes."I looked at her on my shoulders, she looked happy with the answer, not long after we arrived at her village, I set her down and she ran to a wonderful couple, they hugged and I smiled with my hands together below my waist.

We were about to leave when she ran up to us and wrapped her arms around us, she's not very tall but she still was able to hug us pretty tight.

"I wanted to thank you both and my name's Amorya, and tell Jasper and your brother's spirit I said hi."she let go and went back home, we continued back through the forest, then I felt viper smile then a voice unfamiliar started talking to him.

It was probably Jasper so I left him be, it felt like only minutes went by, then viper and I bumped into a girl on our way back to grim shade, I was thinking about who might be my family aside from Mitch.

"Ow, come on buddy can't you watch where your..?" She was about to tell viper off before seeing her and starred, I think she likes him,"going?"