he does!

so i should introduce myself shouldn't i? my names Doty, and i look like my soft baby blue colored time dad, his name is Jakey, and i have fire red tipped hair from my fire dragon slayer dad, bryan is his name.

my sister and i were created at the beginning of this year thanks to valentine, i don't know who or what she is, she left the note for my sister and i to find, more on that later.

my new friend and i are going to get, Kay, and my time dad for the shipping day! witch Caro actually said she needed to go there and clean, i think i should assist her with that.

she said Lopho had Viper vacuuming the lawn, that's weird, any who, we need to get going any way, time to see if my theory is correct.

***********************************************************************************************

we were about to enter the giant castle like building, when i heard daddy and Kay behind us!

"daddy!"

"Doty!"we ran to each other and bear hugged before daddy spun me around in the air almost making my baby blue hood with electric yellow looped ears fall off!

"hi, what are you two doing here?"Kay sounded like she and daddy were on a mission about a certain slayer, i think it has something to do with the Grimm shade second in command.

"as much as i love telling you everything about what we are doing it's...kinda top secret."

"is it about viper?"Kay started to blush i bit and looked away, oh~! now i know she has a Crrrrush! The reason why I did the rolling my r's is because i like to ship others and sometimes seeing if i can ship myself with them.

but any way, i smirked as i signaled Caro to head inside, i looked to daddy and i could tell he was planning something concerning viper.

"are you two seeing if viper likes Kay? like, like like."

"well...yeah" Kay sighed the last part, i took her hand and we planed as we entered the gild hall.

"we'll watch you two talk and add some questions to a list."i said with a smile ear to ear, dad headed off to see viper, Kay and  pretended to talk while we eavesdropped on their convo.

he has this striking voice that i can find very intimidating, we giggled as we whispered about their futer.

dad came back so Kay could talk to viper, i payed especially close attention to how he talked to her, his voice softened as she began to talk to him.

i don't know where Caro went but she will talk to me later, Kay came back and dad had an idea, next thing i knew dad hit Kay in the shoulder and Kay was i think acting hurt till viper came by to help, he was talking soft again, and sighed even softer 'no problem', he does! he does like her!