a ghostly relationship pt:3

*Ticka*

i didn't tell my sister this, but her boyfriend had arrived. he's basically in a sort of dragon force form, except he was born like this.

i never mentioned this to her, that's when i heard Kay crying while talking to Jakey and Devin,

"were is he?!" she's really worried about her snake boy,  we need to find him soon. Kay is going to end up destroying Atlantide trying to find him

"what happened to papa?"no! please no! Lucia is too pure!

*Doty*

i was with Mitch, he looked so stressed,he had lifted Luce up on his shoulders and looked so gloomy, i noticed he was acting almost like viper.

"Mitch?"i asked, placing my hand on his. he turned to me, and i saw how hard he was trying to not show how worried he really is. but i saw past his fake strong face.

"you know, it's ok to be worried,"

"no, dad would want me to be strong." he doesn't know what viper told me.

*three months before they were forced to go to salode*

i was trying touse the fire magic i had, but it wasn't dragon slayer magic, it was just magic. and i failed to do a fire dragon roar, but i just hit myself in the face. viper was there, and he handed me a cloth to wipe my face.

"you know, you don't have to be like both of your parents, or you can be nothing like them." he said, and i stopped, and looked up to him. he meant what he said, he was actually genuine.

*present time*

i know what he needs to hear, and i guess i have to tell him.

"this is something, viper told me before he left for, well, you three were forced to leave." he looked to me, a strange expression before i said what his dad told me. " 'you know, you don't have to be like both of your parents, or you can be nothing like them.' i believed him, i still do, and he is right." i saw his face soften, and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

*Fran*

i took my sisters hand, and gave a weak squeeze, i left my eldest daughters to watch my youngest kids before searching.i hope vipers ok, i followed her to this overly tree crowded area, then out of no where Nix crashed through!

"looking for your love?" this stupid little-! i felt a dragon like growl grow in my throat, then i felt myself become consumed by my magic!

it was unlike any other feeling, it was....... like i finally discovered the real me. i felt some weight hang from my upper and lower back, but i honestly didn't care! i shouted a call that i felt being chanted in my mind.

"LIFE DRAGONS CRY!"then a blast flew from my mouth, and ushered Nix away  and into the ground! it felt more so like myself than any other time i did something for me! but before i could do anything ells,  Nix sent a blast hurtling towards me!

it sent me crashing through the trees! but before my sight faded to black, i saw Kay willingly allow Nix to take her, with an angry scowl take sprout on her face, then they were gone!

'no!' i thought to myself, even though i'm out cold, i can still see the image of my best friend being taken! then i saw Malcolm's deceased body again!

*ghost*

i was floating after viper, where is he going?!

"viper slow down!" Ritchie screamed after his fellow slayer.

"SCREW OFF!" geese he's angry! what has his scales in a mix?

"KAY'S IN DANGER! I'M NOT LETTING HER DIE!" i went dead silent, i would do the same for my daughter......she's gone because of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we arrived to the dark gilds place,viper went off some where, and Ritchie and i found multiple people in a crumbling area, Ritchie went over to a red boy, he had a blue hood thing, he must be his flame.

i saw the girl from before, i think her names  Meada. she looked right at me and Ritchie, can she see us?

*viper*

"Kay!" i called to her, she was in this old cage, i know she can't see me, but maybe she can feel me. "hun, please listen." i placed my hand on her cheek, i saw her shed a tear.

"Any dolt with half a brain," i began, and Kay lifted her head, i moved my hand, i held it out as i continued. "Can see that humankind has gone insane,"

"To the point where I don't know, If I'll upset the status quo." she took my hand, and it became visible to her!" If I throw poison in the water main~"

"Listen close to everybody's heart, And hear that breaking sound~  Hopes and dreams are shattering apart." i saw the look on her face, she knew i was there now. "And crashing to the ground~"

"I cannot believe my eyes~  How the world's filled with filth and lies. But it's plain to see" she smiled to me, and i saw my bandana around her neck. "Evil inside of me is on the rise~"

"Look around, We're living with the lost and found." she began, and i felt my eyes water, i haven't cried since my village was destroyed, she really is special.

"Just when you feel you've almost drowned, You find yourself on solid ground. And you believe there's good in everybody's heart." she placed her hand on my face, i rubbed my face into them.

"Keep it safe and sound~   With hope, you can do your part
To turn a life around~"the chains began to rattle, lifting my girl up, she isn't going to die!

"I cannot believe my eyes~   Is the world finally growing wise?~" she knew what was coming,

"'Cause it seems to me~  Some kind of harmony, is on the rise~" Nix had his weapon in his hand, and pointed it to Kay! i have a plan.

"Anyone with half a brain,(Take it slow)" Kay began to harmonize with me! she can still hear me, and by the looks of things, so can they.

"Could spend their whole life howling in pain (He looks at me and seems to know)." i saw he look on Nix's face, he knows he f***ed up.

"'Cause the dark is everywhere and only Kay (The things that I'm afraid to show) Seems to care that soon the dark in me is all that (And suddenly I feel this glow)Will remain (And I believe)." he tried to strike her, but i used my magic to block it.

"Listen close to everybody's heart (There's good in everybody's heart), And hear that breaking sound (Keep it safe and sound)." i saw that everyone including the ghost princess was shocked by this.

"Hopes and dreams are shattering apart (With hope, you can do your part)." i took his scyth and threw him across the room, and i took Kay in my arms, as i gently set her down.

"And crashing to the ground (To turn a life around)I cannot believe my eyes! How the world's filled with filth and lies (How the world's finally growing wise)." i saw the look in her eyes, then the ghost princess swarmed around us, but i didn't care, i had my fox again.

"But it's plain to see (And it's plain to see)! Evil inside of me (Rapture inside of me) Is on the rise~" i saw that i was back to normal, and i also saw that ghost sent away Ritchie's soul, guess she brout him back too, heh, pretty boy does need to look after his family and gild hall.

~AN~

ok, so this is the final chapter, but i will make a short stories book for things i never got the chance to squeeze into my books, so keep an eue out for that, also my mho book is basically going to cross over into some other origins stories i have, so keep a look out! see you there ship pack!