time to go home

i can't believe, that my mother, is here, i would prefer it if i could stay back home, but my gild leader needs help,  so i came to help.

"Alari? why didn't you say anything about Francesca being your mother?" Caro for some reason, wasn't angry or shocked beyond belief.

my father, Brandon, was displeased to hear about his child being the offspring of a psycho path, but she wasn't.

"why do you seam so calm? i mean, she's-"

"let me guess, 'she's a psycho with a deranged mind,' sound familiar?" i felt, almost at eased hearing her, her regular cocky manner.

"grand daughter?" oh no, i know that voice all to well,

*Francesca*

Brandon was gone, thankfully, i know everyone believes i am 'in love' with him but i really would much rather go to Atlantide and create my own life, instead of be trapped with this stupid life being decided for me!

"hello deer friend," i know that voice,

"Jeje?!"i spun around to see a vary familiar teenage girl, with vary brown skin, and beautiful blonde hair.

she jumped towards me, i squeezed her in my arms, i felt tears strike my eyes with dum base drumsticks.

"I've missed you Fran,"i could hear her beginning to crackle as she spoke, and i felt myself give in to the love for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i haven't felt the same since i came here, i mean sure they've had me over for diner, but these strangers who've come to this party, especially this, sweet 'n sour family arrived, i managed to sneak off from the king and queen, and off to talk with this, Kayla and her small family.

"hello, Kayla was it?" i asked as i stepped next to the hazel haired, amber eyed lovely woman, that's when i noticed.

"wheres your baby girl?" that caused an entire freak out  with this woman and her husband viper!

we spread out the guards to find her, i headed out to the side of the castle, that's when i heard it.

"MAMA?!" i followed it to the edge of the sand stone balcony, then i looked down, and fear struck through my soul, a sword slicing through me.

i swung my body down, grabbing onto a crack in the wall and grabbed the little girl, pulling her to my chest, then i pulled out my whip.

for the record, i was traumatized before meeting Brandon, so i lashed out at him, also i don't remember locking him in a room of toys.

 i swung the long rope of wire and horse hair up like a grapple, it clacked as it wrapped around something, i began to climb back up, the little girl was almost strangling me.

 when i finally reached the top, i saw scared faces of everyone who attended the party, once the both of us were safe, the king started yelling at Kayla.

"why was your daughter unsupervised!?" Kayla grasped her baby in her arms, then viper shuved off the king and started talking down to him!

"HOWS ABOUT YOU SCREW OFF! AT LEAST WE CARE ENOUGH TO BE WILLING TO TEAR THIS CASTLE APART UNLIKE YOU!"

"THIS BRAT COULD HAVE GOTTEN FRANCESCA-"

"I THREW MYSELF DOWN THERE BECAUSE SHE NEEDED HELP! MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T WILLING TO KILL SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT TO GET ME TO MARRY BRANDON MAYBE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND!" i heard my voice echo throughout the kingdom, i saw the startled look 0n everyone's faces, i ran off to my room.

*Mitch*

i was shocked beyond belief, and i was not the only one, what snapped me back to reality, was Caro, mom, and Lucia bolting out of here, dad and i followed.

we arrived at this  huge room, we headed inside, and mom was sitting on the sofa next to Francesca, who was laying on down.

"theres a way for you to go home," she said as she sat up, "but you have to take it now, theres two werewolves in the temple nearby, go there, and they will lead you to to the relic you need."