a kiss of two new loves

i held on to Kay, thankfully, these kids separated us into two groups, Kay, Mitch, Caro, Lucia and i, stayed upstairs with Lilac, Blake, Ritchie, and Lukas, while everyone ells headed down through the crypt.

i mainly flirted with Kay a bit, i even made her flustered a bit, gave her a kiss on the head, and walked with my arm around her.

we headed to the front door after a while only to find a guy who was talking about a miss Prender ghast who died centuries ago.

my main priority was Kay and our kids, then it was apparent that the guy with the book was in the crypt, so Kay and i just walked around admiring the garden, and the guy was gone, he disappeared.

"ok, no, nope, mmmm,mmm. no, we are done lets leave i wanna go," the water boy went on about,

"for once i agree with him, i want my family to be back in atlantide." after that every one started talking at once, then we started our way to where Michel is going to open the portal home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we arrived and i had Kays hand, and we were heading for home and i spoke up, "can we maybe hurry this up? my kid might have murdured a princess." then every one started yelling again.

"actually i gave the poison to the dragon hatchling and egg in my bag."

"oh then nevermind."

"wait Caro since when did-" then before Blake could finish, a wolf jumped onto my daughter!

"AAHHHH!"

"Caro!"

*Caro*

i held the bag to my chest when something leaped onto me, i looked up, and there in my face was a wet, cold black noes sniffing me over, Anaru?

"it's fine,"i said as i sat up and the wolf ran around headbutting Michel in the but i am pretty sure.

"you know that wolf?" mom asked as she and dad helped me up.

"yeah, i helped Aru not long after......the poison dragon died so," mom hugged me, Lucia grabbed my leg, i lifted her up onto my shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we headed into the portal, Michel sent us each home, one by one, i ended up on the floor next to my brother who had Lucia sleeping on his lap, my bag was on my lap, my new pet wolf was laying next to me.

i looked up to see, mom sitting on dads lap, while he was sitting in Alamos's chair, but.....past them......is a pair of exhausted amber red eyes, and.....she looked almost like a living skeleton!

"DAD!"she basically threw herself at Alamos, hugging him, i got up off the floor, and i headed out the door, bag in arms, and wolf not far behind me.

dad and Kay headed to dads room, probably so dad can take a nap, and i headed to my gild hall, and i took my gild mates, and potential gild mates, to the place where i want to find my friends.

*Bri*

we were wrapped up in my daughters wings, she unlocked her dragon queen magic, and we are plummeting towards the ground! the dark lands portal was opened long enough for us to get out.

"brace for impact!" Ponsa roared as we were about to hit the ground!then we stopped, then when Ponsa let us out, we saw the prince of fairies, Carson.

*Fiery*

i can't believe this, they, the dragon royal family, came back, but my girl and the others didn't! well i mean not- in my head she- whatever, any who, plus, Latune and Uma, were being hunted by a fear bear spirit, which just so happens to be the same exact one that scared both Caro and Mitch.

i just need some air, after all this, i just need a break, i walked out of the grand gild hall then made my way to he back, i stood next to the training area, i stared up into the sky, stars of a thousand diamonds.

i took a deep, refreshing breath of night air, then headed back inside, that's when struck, one of our most recent gild member, then once i stepped in, everyone started acting strange.

especially Doty.....who now that i look at her, she looks like she's about to cause a waterfall!

"ok, who upset her?" i turned to the other gild mates, and all they are doing is just standing around! with this weird smirk written across their faces.

"well that's one way to welcome us back!" i familiar poison girl said, i spun around, and there stood Caro!

"Caro?!"i joyfully laughed as i sprang towards her and hugged her, then we broke off, why is there butterflies in my stomach?

"yeah, also everyone ells got back safe, thankfully, also," she clapped her hands together, that is always good news, then, this big white wolf and a dragon hatch-ling came bursting through the doors!

"these two are Anaru and Dela, my pets and companions from salode."

*no one*

viper and kay set out for a pleasant place to have their picnic,  meanwhile, Caro took Fiery out to the bare hill side ten minutes from their great gild hall.

as the night began, the four mages had their ideals for this snow filled white night, kayla and viper, set a picnic outside of the transformation wizard of the protectors gilds den, and as they admired  the full moon, and as they turned to to each other, they fell into a kiss.

meanwhile, the young gild master of the soul guardians had confessed her feelings to the flame time dragon slayer, the fire heart then realized, her feelings for the poison transformation dragon slayer, before they could process what confession they admitted to, they fell into their first kiss.