After I saw Veronica with Alexander in bed, Olivia came up to me and we chatted for a bit, she was hitting on me but nothing happened.

"Hey, cutie," she flirts in a Californian accent and I smile.

"Give me one too!" Olivia snatches the joint from my hand, laughing in a high-pitched voice.

I'm too drunk to get annoyed at her so I just let her do whatever she wants.

"Where is your girlfriend Ronnie?" she mocks me and laughs.

"She isn't my girlfriend," I spit.

"I thought so..." Olivia touches my hickeys and I step back.

She comes in for a hug but I dodge it, I'm not in the mood for any of her games.

"Olivia, don't," I scold her and she rolls her eyes.

"You aren't fun, Derek. Veronica fucked half of my college, why do you even care about her?" she asks coming closer to me.

That's bullshit.

"I also heard that she went to a hotel room with an older stranger she had just met at the bar," she adds and my eyes widen in surprise, not believing a word she says.

My jaw clenches at how she dares to say that about Veronica. It's not even true. She only went with Alexander, from what I know-

And perhaps, she can do whatever she wants, and so do I. I played with my feelings by assuming Veronica felt something for me, maybe she just wanted to hook up.

"Ask Dominic if you don't believe me," she says with so much sincerity, something I never see on her face, that I almost believe her. How could Dominic know this and I don't?

"Ugh, you used to be a lot of fun before that-" I interrupt her.

"You have no idea what you are talking about," I mutter annoyed and she shrugs.

"I don't care, actually I came here for you." She wraps her arms around my neck and I just stay here, without touching her.

Why am I refraining from doing anything? Veronica doesn't care, and I shouldn't too.

I wrap my arms around Olivia's waist and she giggles, pulling me closer.

"You are so hot, Derek Forster," she whispers in my ear and I look towards the house.

I wonder what she is doing right now...

Olivia caresses my neck and slowly kisses me on the cheek.

"I should replace her hickeys with mine." She continues whispering and I just let her do what she wants.

"Let's go to my place." She breaks the hug and takes my hand instead, I follow her.

I feel nothing for her, but I also don't despise her.

~

As soon as we get into her apartment, she passionately kisses me. I pin her against the door and I kiss her back, letting the alcohol and weed do everything.

I put my hand on her thigh, slowly working it up to her inner thigh.

She then wraps her legs around me as I pull her body closer to mine.

I haven't had sex in so long, I know I'm going to regret this tomorrow morning but I don't care right now.

I carry her to the couch and lay her down as I'm on top of her, I take off my jacket, throwing it on the floor and she lifts my tank top.

I leave a trail of kisses on her neck and she lays her head back pulling me closer.

"Derek..." she moans my name and it only gets me more turned on.

I unclip her bra as quickly as I can and I take her dress off.

She smirks and my eyes linger down her body, she only has a pair of thin panties on.

I kiss her on the neck, slowly sucking until it turns red. Then I work my hand up to her inner thigh, as she continues to whisper my name, although it doesn't sound remotely close as good as it sounds when Ronnie says it.

I roll my eyes annoyed at my thoughts, I don't want to think about her. She gave up on me.

I don't owe her anything.

My length grows, almost frictioning against her panties.

I take off her panties and I take off my jeans too. Olivia helps me take off my boxers.

I position myself between her legs as I continue kissing her, our tongues play with each other and I can't take it anymore.

"I want you, now," Olivia whispers into my mouth, almost struggling to talk which takes me by surprise but I give her what she wants.

———

I love you all! Please don't forget to vote and comment :)