Chapter 65

"But I'm not fucking her tonight, am I?" he says and I cover my mouth, shocked. I let out a laugh.

"Who is this Derek?!" I mock him and he smirks while he continues driving.

I place my hand on his thigh, and I let it wander near his crotch while I innocently flutter my eyes.

"What's wrong, daddy?" I pretend to have no idea what effect my hands have on his tight pants.

His now dark blue eyes are watching me attentively, waiting for me to continue.

I slowly trace my fingers on his crotch, barely touching him and the anticipation makes him pant.

"Where would you prefer doing it?" I tease him in a seductive lower tone and he doesn't reply, too focused on my hand.

"The kitchen table..." I continue as I finally press a bit harder, then gently moving my hand.

"You- do you want to cause an accident?" he stutters while trying to maintain a serious expression and I can't help but smirk.

"Or maybe right here. You could fuck me right in the backseat- no, wait, what about the elevator? Risky."

He looks up at me and I shrug, slightly massaging the length growing under his pants.

We are near his apartment.

"Veronica, don't play with me. I will take you on every piece of furniture in my apartment." He emphasizes every word and I play it off as a joke but I feel my sensitive parts throbbing.

I lift my hand while he is parking the car, quickly after we get out of the car. If anyone could see us right now, they just know what's about to happen.

He digs the keys and opens the door while his other hand is on my butt, giving it a slight squeeze.

We finally get inside the elevator and flashbacks from when he went down on me flood my mind.

I thought nothing can beat that experience-

Derek seems to comprehend what I'm thinking about and he pins me against the cold wall, completely interrupting my thoughts and he shoves his tongue in my mouth while his hands roam on my body.

I let out a small moan feeling his skin pressed against mine, the clothes being the only obstacle. His firm length pressing against my tiny dress.

The elevator door opens and we realize we are panting, completely forgetting that anyone could walk in right now.

We don't even bother to check if anyone is in the hallway, he unlocks the door impatiently and the moment we get inside he pins me against the door, just like the last time.

His hands travel to the exposed back and he slowly unzips the dress while kissing me passionately, I gently bite his lower lip while he slides down my dress, leaving me almost naked.

I take off my heels and I feel instantly more comfortable. Then I study his facial expression and I bite my lip as I realize his eyes are full of lust.

I take off his blazer and I place my hand on his chest, getting a feel of his pectorals through the white shirt.

He lifts my chin with his thumb, stopping me from ripping apart his shirt.