Chapter 58

I give him a quick peck on the lips and he smirks right before pinning me against the cold wall. My lips instantly part knowing what's going to happen.

He doesn't wait for any second as he presses his lips against mine. Two months without him is enough to make me go crazy, I pull him closer to me and I smile.

Our kiss is eager yet so gentle and passionate. The best part is that I'm fully sober, hyper-aware of everything happening, and God, it's the best feeling.

Wait, this is my first kiss with him while sober-

My thoughts get interrupted by him breaking the kiss and leaving small kisses on my chin, then neck, and lower...

"Derek-" I moan in pleasure, I could faint any time from how much I fucking missed him. How much I missed his voice, his warm touch. Every single thing.

"Don't be too loud, babe," he whispers in my ear and I roll my eyes.

Then we realize we are in a parking lot and we both pull away from the kiss at the same time.

I immediately think about his new car?

"Whose car is that?" I say, pointing to the car he was about to get in.

"No questions allowed," he whispers again in my ear and I get tingles all over my body, forgetting what I even asked him.

"If- if I am honest with- oh," I try to speak but it comes out as an incoherent mess as he kisses the sensitive skin near my ear. I didn't even know such a spot could make me go crazy.

"What are you trying to say?" Derek smirks as his hot breath hits my skin.

He stops for a few seconds to look at me and I notice his expression completely changed, he is glowing.

"If I am honest with you, are you- going to be honest with me?" I mutter trying to get my thoughts together and he nods.

"It's simple," he says.

"Come closer," I say and he seems confused but obeys.

I place my mouth near his ear, letting my breath tingle his skin and I know what effect it has on him as I whisper these words, "you have no idea how much I want you to fuck me, Derek."

He smirks a bit too surprised and I keep going. "Right here and now," I continue whispering and before I can even react he lifts me and I let out a few giggles.

"Wait- what are you doing?" I ask with evident amusement as he puts me over his shoulder and carries me to his new car.

He gently places me in the rear seats and I laugh, pulling his arm towards me, which causes him to wobble and almost fall on me.

"You are so impatient," he says, rolling his eyes amused and I laugh shoving him off me.

He gets up and goes to his driver seat and I sit up, he drives off faster than my thoughts.

I glance at the rear-view mirror and I look at him confused.

"Are you kidnapping me, daddy?" I jokingly tease him and he laughs.