Chapter 25 - Hospital visit and Preparing for Christmas

Hi,

Please do like and leave comments, i wana know wether you are liking it or not, It will help me improve.

One day passed already passed, Today was the check up day of Kiara So Mr Walton was at home only, he would accompany her at hospital. They were sitting at breakfast table, William asks her how is she feeling now, she says i am good Mr Walton. William started thinking this girl has started calling him Mr Walton again but this time i have to bear it for her sake. 

Lily comes and places the dishes at the table, Kiara makes a face by looking at food. William asks her is something wrong with food? she speaks completely wrong, are you feeding the rabbit? He literally laughed at her. You have just come out of a coma, you need to eat healthy food, no more spicy saucy sandwiches which you always eat. For a while she was lost how does he know her so well, she tries hard to recall him but she fails. She finishes her breakfast quickly and quietly, William was watching at her from the corner of his eye, he was thinking looks like the cat has become the kitten. He speaks then we will leave for your check up after the breakfast and then we will leave to my company for some time, need to finish some errands then i will take you back home. She just nods her head. They finish the breakfast, Kiara tells William i will go and get ready Mr Walton, he replies ok see you downstairs. 

After fifteen minutes Kiara comes down wearing denims and a tshirt. William was already waiting downstairs, he sees her and then asks Liam to take out the car. Ashley comes there and asks do you want me to accompany you Mr Walton? He says not today since we will b going to company after hospital. Liam brings the car and they both sit inside. William tells Liam to take us to the hospital first. He says ok Young Master.  They were silent in the car, William was staring at her through the mirror, she looked up and noticed that he was looking at her she quickly keeps her eyes down. After twenty minutes drive they reach the hospital. Liam opens the door of the car for Kiara, William takes her inside holding by her arm, they go to third floor, they already had the appointment so they did not have to wait and goes inside the cabin, The doctor was sitting on his chair, William greets him, Doctor Edward says hello to him and asks Kiara hey beautiful you look great, so how are you feeling? she replies very well doctor. He says okay are you ready ? we will do some exercise Kiara, no need to worry just relax. she says fine and sits ona. comfortable chair, Edward asks William to sit on the other side , I am going to ask few questions to Kiara. Mr Walton sits on the other side and watch them. 

So Doctor Edward asks her to close her eyes and just relax, for five minutes he continued this and then he asks her so whats your name? she says Kiara. He then asks her where do you study? she answers that, he asks do you have any friends? she says yes and tell their names. He ask what do you remember last? she tells him i went to club with my friends at one night and then a car hit me but i do. not remember anything after. He says that was a minor accident but some how you do not remember anything  in the recent six months activities due to this latest major accident. He asks her to recall something else , she tries that too. she is thinking in her mind, puts some pressure on her brain, he asks her do you see anything, she says no, he says relax try again, her eyes are closed she thinks again , again blank, he tells her do think again she does so, this time she sees something, but not clear , the memory was vague, she sees a person complete black picture holding her in his arms, she gets over pressurised and started crying i cant see anything just a vague figure , do not know who he was, i cant recall anything doctor. William panics by looking at her condition he quickly gets up and hugs are and calm her down, its alright do not cry. The doctor tells her fine Kiara you can open your eyes now, she does so and then looks at William who was holding her in his arms, trying to calm her down. He then releases her since she was not comfortable. He asks her are you fine? she replies yes. Doctor Edward tells her to wait outside room and asks Mr Walton to remain inside. Kiara leaves and William remains seated. He asks yes doctor, Edward speaks see i do not want to put pressure on her brain so soon so lets give her , her own time to recover and after fifteen days we can repeat the sessions so that we can see how is she progressing and whether she gets some memories or not. William says what do you think will she ever recall her memories? she has completely forgotten me like a chapter in the book. Edward tells him we can only try and keep patience sometimes patients recover slowly and you also have to help her in reminding all her memories with you, you can repeat things, take her to the places you have already visited with her, this might help her alot. 

William thanks the doctor and leaves from his cabin, when he comes out he finds Kiara sitting on the bench, he goes to her and leaves from hospital. Liam was already down in the car, they both sit in the car and William asks him to take them to the company. They were sitting quietly in the car and after some time they reach to William's company. Liam opens the door for them and they get in. The office staff greets them and Kiara asks him why are they wishing me Mr Walton? They get inside the Elevator, he tells her they know you Kiara, you have been here with me once. She speaks i do not remember that, William smirks well you remember nothing and hits his fist on the elevator door, So he got hurt since he hit very hard and there was some sharp edgy button on the side so his hand started bleeding. She was yelling omg your hand is bleeding and the door opens, they get out and move towards his cabin, Eric comes there and William tells him to bring the first aid kit in my cabin, Eric quickly goes to bring it. They entered his office and Kiara asked why did you hit the door so badly. Eric comes inside with the first aid kit and Kiara takes it from him and says thank you Mr Eric i can do the rest, William signals him to leave. Kiara makes William sit down and she tells him to give his hand she will bandage it. He was getting angry and Kiara was confused whats happening to him, why sudden mood swings. She takes his hand in her hands this William feels the same feeling which Kiara gets when he touches her accidently, He was staring at her, she tells him thank god the cut is not deep, why did you hurt yourself? He speaks there's something more deeply cut in my heart, something which stabs in my heart every day every night every minute every second, his eyes becomes teary . Kiara asks him Mr Walton is there something which i should remember and i am not able to recall? He does not speak for sometime but after watching Kiara with a confusing expression he calmas down and says i am sorry if i behaved a little rough, i should have not spoken like that to you, forgive me Kiara. She held his hand and speaks helm me remembering my memories, i could see something in my mind but i am helpless i cant figure out, nothing is clear, my mind hurts and my heart. William held her by her shoulders and says do not stress your body Kiara, time wil heal everything and i will wait for the moment. Take some rest on that couch and sleep untill i finish my some document related work , after that we will leave for home. She nods yes and lie down on the couch and sleeps peacefully. 

**********************************************************************************************

Hi,

Sorry for late update..

Was busy decorating my tree today, hope you have done already?

Please like and vote for my book and the chapters, stay tuned for next.

Yours

Nancy