Chapter 13 - A new beginning

It was sunrise , as always William wakes up and sees the beauty sleeping beside him and thinks of last night of their love, he thinks finally you trusted me princess and let your guards off. I am so happy today and I make a promise to myself not to hurt you ever and always protect you and love you till my last breath. He plays with her hair and kisses her lips which wakes her up and she opens her eyes and speaks let me sleep please, he speaks in her ear is your body sour? she suddenly opens her eyes and remembers what they did last night and blushes, He pecks her again and tells her she was wonderful yesterday and apologises her for making her so sour and exhausted. She jumps on him and hugs him tightly and William gets shocked by her sudden behaviour since he was not expecting this from her and laughs out my Kiara has turned up in a wild cat since last night. They just share few kisses and gets up for shower, Kiara tells him she will be making breakfast for him since she told him that on weekends she will be cooking for her and helping Lily as well. He answers her yes and tells her not to burn the food, she throws a pillow on him and leaves. 

She quickly comes down and ask Lily what we have to make in breakfast today? Lily finds something strange in Kiara and asks her out of curiosity , 'you look very happy today' Kiara looks surprisingly at her, Lily tells her and 'you are blushing as well', Kiara tells her there's nothing to be blushed upon and Lily tells her , 'Young Master is a good man he will never hurt you', I can say that since I know him since he was very small. Kiara smiles at her and says thank you so much for saying so kind words for him, Lily tells her can I say something to you? Kiara tells her yes of course, Lily tells her please stay away from Bethany and her brother Albert they are evil people and 'Mr Walton will try his best to keep you away from them'. Kiara asks her why do you say that? Lily tells her I can just tell you that Bethany was his past and she is poisonus woman so she may harm you if she finds out you are 'Young Master's love'. Kiara stays silent and then quickly starts preparing breakfast. She tells Lily next week you are going to teach me how to cook chicken sausages, Lily looks at her , how will you do that you cannot even stand in front of it? She says I will try , its his favourite and he has not eaten it since the day I created a scene over here. 

Lily is just helping her in ingredients and Kiara makes  blueberry and vanilla pan cakes, grilled veggies, fruit salad. They quickly place the breakfast on the table, William comes down in casual shirt and denims, Kiara gives him a look and asks him to sit have breakfast. Lily tells him today Kiara has prepared the breakfast for him. He looks at the dishes and says looks so good come lest eat together. She sits down and eats with him. He observes that she is really not a sweet lover, he asks her why she is not eating pan cakes ? she tells him I do not eat pan cakes and not that much a sweet lover, I only like brownies. he whispers in her ear, you yourself is so sweet to eat that there is no need for you to have any sweet. She pinches his wrist and tells him to eat. They are finished with breakfast and then William asks her to go get ready since they have to leave for club. She goes up and wears a comfortable shorts and tee and comes down after fifteen minutes. He holds her hand goes out , he takes a sports car this time since they were going to club. After a drive of twenty minutes they reach club and go inside. They go to pool side and  sit on a table and what William look to his surprise Bethany and Albert  were also there sitting with their friends. Bethany looks at Kiara in jealous. Albert says hello to William and greets Kiara too but she ignores him since her last meeting with him at a cafe was very bad. He check out her body , she hold William tightly like she was asking for his protection, William gives a stare to Albert and finally speaks take of your eyes from my girl. Albert gives him a smile and tells him when you are done with this angel then give her to me too bro, William gets angry and was going to hit him that Kiara stops him , 'Mr Walton please do not make your hands dirty by hitting him', Let's go from here. Bethany and Henry were surprised at Kiara's words. Then Mr Walton took her inside and asks her if she is alright? She says I am absolutely fine but what happened to you? Please do not loose control otherwise it will come in news and you will be in mess. He asks her do you want anything to drink? She says yes I want sweet lime water, He laughs are you kidding me girl? She gives him a look then he smiles alright I l order for you. She adds and you are not drinking now, He says as my princess says and pecks her forehead. They have some snacks and and take for a while then William  takes her for swimming. They both change into swim wear and goes to pool, William jumps into pool, Kiara is still standing and scared of water, He pulls her in and wraps his hands around her and make her look into his eyes, she looks into his eyes and shaking and telling him do not take of his hands from her, he lovingly hugs her and whispers in her hear you look so cute when you are scared my princess, he kisses her on her lips ooooo, they share a hot kiss in pool and guess what Albert and Bethany are watching them, Bethany is so jealous that she leaves from there. William checks them leaving from there and then he gives swimming lesson to Kiara, She is freaking scared of water. After some time they change and leaves for house. 

On the way she asks him , What happened between you and Bethany? He suddenly stops the car and looks at her and tells her you really wanna know ? She says yes if you do not mind, Then he tells her she cheated on him while they were in relationship and she is a very shrewd woman so he ended up with her but some how now when she came to know about you Kiara, I have observed she looks at you like she will stab you any time and I swear I will not let anyone touch you. If any one has to hurt you , he or she has to come for me first and I will not let that happen. because I love you so madly.  She keeps her hand on his thighs to calm him down and squeeze his hands. She asks him not to love her so much what if one day they get separated ? He puts his finger on her lips and come on top of her and kisses her crazily and tells her do not ever think of separation, its not in my blood, she gets overwhelmed and hugs him.  They hug each other for some time and then moves for home. 

Both get out of the car and goes upstairs, she goes to William's room only with him. He gives  his Tshirt to her so that she can change. Both sleeps together like always hugging each other, William now actually had a habit of sleeping with her daily. She after time snuggles under his chest and he really loves it and she feels warm, in her dreams she is speaking Mr Walton do not leave me, dont kill me !! Bethany dont kill me!! Mr Walton hears her and hugs her tight and calms her down, Little angel it was a nightmare, dont worry I will never leave you, He pecks her head and then she sleeps peacefully.