Chapter 31 - A Dinner date

After new year Kiara resumed her university, she has already missed so many literature lessons but thanks to her friends Myra and Cathy they helped her with notes. They had started practising hard for the ballet and it was just next week. 

Next morning was Friday and William takes Kiara to doctor Edward, they sit outside and wait for doctor, William observes she looks nervous, he presses her hand she got a electric shock by his touch, he smirks and speaks do i make you uncomfortable? she looks into his blue eyes and she is drowned in them deep as sea, sudden doctor call them inside and she comes out of her day dreaming. It was a regular check up, he checks her and sends her out and asks Mr Walton to stay back. She goes out of the cabin, Where as William takes a chair and sit, the doctor tells him see she is fine now, i think we should stop her medications. William asks him she does not recall anything related to me, Doctor Edwards answers him i think you should stop wasting your time in waiting for her memories to come back, Live with the flow of time, i guess you need to win her again and make new memories with her. William gives a thoughtful look. 

Doctor Edward wishes him luck, William thanks him and leaves from there. He comes out and finds Kiara sitting on a bench and she asks him what did he say? William caress her head and tells her nothing, he is stopping your medicines since your reports shows you are fine, she jumps out of excitement and hugs him unknowingly. He gets startled by her sudden action, she says oops i am sorry Mr Walton, He says i am not infact i liked it. She glares at him, he says so lets celebrate, lets have dinner outside tonight, she answers yeah sounds perfect. He tells her i will drop you at your university then i l leave for my company. They sit in the car and William tells Liam to drive to her university first. In twenty minutes they reach at her university and drops her, he tells her will come back home and together they will go for dinner, she nods and says done, have nice day. 

Kiara meets her friends and they say come quickly we need to rehears, they say monday we have our performance finally, we need to win this since we have worked so hard. The day passed like that , the three of them were done with their practise, they were sitting  and Kiara speaks i haven't reminded Mr Walton to see our performance, Cathy says girl you need to invite him not remind him, Kiara stares at her, i dont know how i am gonna ask him, butterflies flies in my stomach when ever i am near him. Suddenly she remembers she have to go on a dinner with him at night, she gets up quickly and the girls give her a look, dinner? Kiara you are really fortunate girl, you are really giving that man a hard time, what if his Ex comes back one day, Kiara gives them a stare and then she leaves for home and tells them they will rehears on weekend before the final performance. Kiara comes out and takes a cab to get back to villa. 

William's Pov

William calls Eric and speaks  bring the file of Mr Richards, i need to sign all the documents before leaving for home. Eric quickly comes and gives him the file. William says thanks i will just sign them quickly and leave, tomorrow you go and hand it over to his P.A. Eric reminds him boss we have a charity event to attend next saturday and all the cream of industry is coming, William speaks come to the point, you have a upcoming project of Hotel in New York so the partners you need will be coming there, so thats a right chance to meet them  but... William asks but what? Eric speaks you have to come with a partner, he suggests him to take Kiara, she is innocent and at the same time elegant too. William tells him to send his acceptance to them. After that he leaves for home. 

Kiara had already reached and she was resting in her room, It was already 7 pm, she receives a text from William

Hey, I will be reaching in twenty minutes, just be ready for the dinner.

Kiara checks her phone, it was a text from Mr Walton, she quickly reads and replies as you say :)

She takes out a simple black mid length dress and quickly wears it, applies a basic make up and keeps her hair open. And she was thinking , i also have to invite him for my performance. God i get goose bumps when i look into his blue eyes. It makes me melt. She was almost ready and she hears the voice of car , it was William's car. she quickly takes a final look on her. There was a knock at her door she says come in, Mr Walton come sin and asks her are you ready to go? she says yeah almost done i just need to wear some earrings then i am all done. He comes forward and says you are looking good without them come lets go, she looks at him for a moment and then says fine leave it, lets go then. She stops and asks him you wont change? he says il just remove my jacket here. He removes it and keeps it in her room only and then they both leave. As usually whenever he takes her out for dinner , he drives the car himself. So he took the keys from Liam and drives himself. Kiara buckles her seatbelt and William race the engine and they get out of the villa, they were quiet in the car, so breaking the silence Kiara asks him where are we going? He speaks well not so far since i am tired today, there is a good place nearby the sea, a small traditional kind of old restaurant but the food is really good, Kiara asks him looks like you have been to every restaurant with your girlfriends. He looks at her and smirks, I am a businessman and i dont have that much time to take girls out every weekend for dinner, she speaks well you are taking me though. He does not respond to her. He speaks Ethan told me about this few days ago, he and rosy came here for dinner so they kind of given me good reviews. So i thought to bring you here tonight. 

They arrived at the restaurant, William parks the car and opens the door for her, they go inside together and finds a table right at the corner near to the sea. They take a seat, soon a waiter comes there to give them the menu and some water. They take the menu and William asks her what would you like to eat? He mentions no burgers this time. She makes a pout just like a kid, he says alright il let you eat a little bit spicy food. They order their dishes after ten minutes the waiter brings it on their table, William orders a wine for him and Kiara orders a soft drink. They were eating and asked about each others day. William told her it was a busy day, i dont know how much documents i have signed today. Then he asks her what about you, she tells him she also had a hectic day, missed her classes since so many days so had to go through lot of notes. William was sipping his wine, Kiara suddenly speaks, Mr Walton can i asks you something? He speaks yes, she says would you come to see my performance on Monday evening? He says what will i get for that? she gives him a look and says what do you want from me? He speaks i will definitely come if you come with me next saturday for a charity function, she immediately says yes of course i will come with you. He says fine then thats a deal. she says yes its a deal. 

They were done with the dinner and William pays the bill and they get up from there, he asks her whether she would like to walk at the beach for sometime, she yes lets go. They come out of the restaurant and were walking on the beach, the waves were high and the moon was bright, Kiara speaks wow look at the moon its so beautiful and she was hugging herself since it was quite breezy there and she was wearing a half sleeves dress, William asks her if she is feeling cold then they can leave since he dropped his jacket at home only. She says lets stay here for some more time, He comes forward and wraps his arms around her and they walk like that, Kiara again got a electric shock in her body at his touch, he says dont stress i wont do anything, just relax, she listen to him and they walk like that, she started yawning after a while and he says lets leave otherwise you have made a full plan of sleeping here only. She laughs hahaha , they go towards the car and sit inside, William puts on the heater since she was feeling cold outside. He drives the car and asks her whats her plan for weekend? she says i have to practice at Myra 's place for two days before the finals. He says alright i will tell Liam to take you there, she says no need for that i can go myself but he makes her quiet. They get back home and go to their rooms. Kiara quickly removes her shoes and was struggling to remove her dress zipper that she heard William knocking at her door, she says yes, he comes in says sorry for bothering you but i left my jacket here, she says its there on the bed you can take it, He looks at her face and ask her anything wrong you look so irritated, she says nothing like that , she looks down and speaks i am not able to unzip my dress. He says may i? if you dont mind, she says yes please , he comes forward she turns around and keeps her hair in front, William reaches at the zip of the dress and slowly removes it, his fingers touching her skin softly, Kiara feels the sparks again, He opens it all but is not able to take off his hands from her he touches her, she gasps, he like her doing that way, he makes her turn around and her dress was now below her shoulders, he keeps his hands on her cheeks, she closes her eyes, he comes close to her, they were not even inch apart, he places feather like kiss on her lips, then her throat, her neck, she was breathing heavily, she comes to her senses and speaks please stop, He quickly gets away from her and says i am sorry for that, i l be leaving now sleep well. 

**********************************************************************************************

Hi,

All,  i hope you liked the chapter? Please do vote and i would also appreciate your comments, just for my understanding how you find my story. Please do write your views too.

Yours 

Nancy