Chapter 21 - Loosing His Love

William takes Kiara with her and Ethan tells Rosy about the incident, she gets shocked on hearing everything. Kiara held Williams hand tightly and they both reach their villa and get inside. She quickly goes towards bed and sits on it with hands on her eyes, like she is exhausted. William approaches her takes her hands in his and asks her do you need water? She says yeah, he gives her a glass of water. she gulps it quickly, he looses his shirt buttons and removes it, asking her do you want to talk to me, she looks at him with teary eyes asking for his care protection and above all his love. He understands her very well and just cups her face in his hands and play with her hair, caressing it with his fingers, she shuts her eyes waiting for him to move further, William makes her lye on the bed, removing his belt and trousers, comes over her body, she asks him to unzip her dress, he does that so and take it off. Going further kisses her forehead, cheeks finally crashing his lips over hers. She cages his body in her arms, she was going with the flow, she needed it tonight, a night full of gentleness, care and passion, He comes down towards her neck, leaves lovebites where ever he can, her small moans were making him crazy, he did not wanted to go rough with her but she was instigating him to do so with her cute moans and actions, she was murmuring in her mouth , do not stop just love me the way you always do. He quickly grabs her chest and starts kneeding with his hands slowly then faster then more faster, she could not bear it, she pulls his hair tightly, he just put her one chest in his mouth as big as he could pout, biting it, sucking it, then garbs another one and does the same, finally comes to the core of her, putting his fingers first, taking her to the heavens with his strokes, when he realises shes ready he thrust inside her and she moans in pain, he gently rubs her , pats her to calm down, in between apologising for being rough a bit, kisses her again, she request him to lye on her body for sometime as she wants to feel his weight, he does so , obey her, keep lying on her body by hugging her, after few minutes he gets up and keep her on his body since she must be tired. she places feather like kisses on his chest and sleeps on his chest keeping her head in the crook of his neck. 

She sleeps while doing this , she was exhausted but before sleeping she she tells him William I  will always remember this night, in fact every night of love spend with you, Only thing in this world makes me complete is you, No matter what happens I will remember you in my entire life and lifetimes to come. He blushes and shares last lip lock and both sleeps embracing each other. 

Morning sunrise, It was already 9 am, today was the day of leaving the resort, William wakes up and finds Kiara sleeping on his chest in the same position, he speaks wake up sleeping beauty we have to leave today and for your information we slept last night without dinner so i am fucking hungry, so get up lazy ass before i eat you again. She murmurs some more time i am too tired of and stops.... William completes the sentence "too tired of my love" she blushes, After that they get up and go for breakfast, Kiara was looking pretty as always, they were having thier breakfast Ethan and Rosy comes there and meets them before they leave, Ethan talks to William in private regarding that detective whom he was talking about. And Rosy asked Kiara to be her bridesmaid for her wedding after two months, Kiara first denied that how could she do that, Rosy requests her please do not say no, I will be very happy and will take it as my wedding gift. She agrees upon her request, Rosy hugs her out of excitement. 

Soon Ethan and William joins them and asks them about the reason behind their laugh. So Rosy tells them that Kiara is going to be my brides maid on our wedding, Ethan say good William will be mine, You both better  look great that day. After that William get their luggage being kept in car and they bid a goodbye to them. William was himself driving the car , He moves ahead to open the door for her but she stops him and says i can do that Mr Walton, He glares at her no Mr Walton, do you want punishment? She chuckles i am sorry , i am sorry, lets go Wil. They sit in the car and leaves from there. They were on the way only , talking about their trip and about the resort also. William tells Kiara we will visit my moms place next week and after that i will take you for a holiday in Hawaii, she jumps out of excitement omg thats my dream place to go, especially Maui island. He tells her there's surprise then. she asks him what he says have some patience princess. she blows kisses to him, he smiles at her actions and he held her hand and kissed on the back of it, looking at her and suddenly a boom, they met with an accident and Kiara falls down from the front glass of the car, William screams Kiara and faints, Kiara was lying on the road , blood everywhere!!! Someone passing by called the ambulance and they were taken to the nearest hospital immediately. 

In the hospital, after few hours William comes to his senses and the only thing which came out of his mouth was Kiara, he was literally screaming, but the hospital staff stops him and makes him calm down , Mr Walton please do not stress out, you are not in a condition to take such a stress please do. not panic. Soon Ethan comes inside and he holds William and comforts him, He tells him you met with a terrible accident, William speaks where is she? what happened to her? just tell me is she alright? Ethan tells him she was seriously injured , William,s face expression becomes pale, He gets up in ager and asks him tell me what happened to her? Ethan tells him the doctors are saying she is in coma right now since she suffered maximum injuries on her head. William breaks down there only.

********************************************************************************************

Hi,

Hope you are liking it, sorry for the delay.

friends its corona time i try to take out time to write as fast i can and christmas is coming so busy in preparations too, I apologise pls bear.

And pls like and vote please, leave comments , i want to know what u all think.