Chapter 28 - Truth Unfolded

So after some time Mr Walton comes for dinner, Kiara was helping Lily in putting up the dishes on the table. She did not tell him that she prepared the dinner, they sat quietly and eat dinner. In between Kiara fake coughed to get his attention but he was busy in eating and reading some news, she makes a face at him. They finished the dinner and get up, both leaving for their room, upon reaching towards Kiara's room William stops her and says it was nice, she looks at him with a surprise look and he repeats again the dinner was nice, she smiles and asks him how do you know i prepared it? he tells her well recall everything and says goodnight to her and leaves towards his room. She also gets in her room and sleeps since it was a tiring day today. 

Next day morning sun was shining bright, William knocks at her door but there was no response, he gets in with a gift box in his hands, he nears to her bed and finds her sleeping peacefully, he sits beside her and plays with her hair and pecks her fore head without her knowing, he always does this because he could not control himself, he then wakes her up wishing her Merry Christmas, she opens her eyes and seeing him in front of his eyes first she smiles and says thanks you Mr Walton and wish you too Merry Christmas, he says well i have got something for you and gives her the box, she says omg have brought a gift for me ? It was not needed , he says open it and she opens it and it was a amazingly gorgeous diamond bracelet inside, she almost jumped from her bed omg i can take it, it looks super expensive. He speaks not more than you , please accept it and wear it today. 

Have a look at the bracelet

Isn't it extremely beautiful??

She thanks him for giving her such a beautiful thing on this day, he tells her go and shower quickly and come down we will go out for breakfast. she just rushed away like a super woman , William laughed at her action looks like she have become super fast after coming out of the coma. he goes to his room and get ready.

Kiara comes down dressed in a white sun dress and was looking absolutely pretty, William also wore a white shirt paired with beige cotton pants. He asks her ready to go she says yes, he says wait and called veery staff member, Lily, Liam and Ashley and tells Kiara to give them each the gift boxes and the envelopes to them , she does that and wished them all Merry Christmas. He tells Liam to pass him the car keys he will be driving himself. He takes out his gorgeous black Maybach car and both sits in it and leaves. She asks him where we going? he tells first we will have breakfast and then i will take you for shopping. she says shopping for what? he speaks will buy you a dress for evening tonight, she tells him oh i can wear anything from my wardrobe, why are you doing so? He says your wardrobe is full of teenagers clothes i have seen all. She stares at him and speaks in her heart what does he mean teenagers clothes. Soon they arrives at a open restaurant beach side, it was lovely and today was Christmas so it was well decorated as well, there was a chariot also Kiara was looking at that and William told her you can sit after we are done with are meal. they go and take their table, quickly a waiter comes and took their orders, so they ordered very light dishes with some fruit juices, they talked alot, she told him i want to go to my university back since i am fine now, he says of course you should go. she tells him Ihave ballet performance next month would you come to see? He suddenly remember she asked him this before too when they were so close, now she does not remember anything, he was lost in his thoughts, Kiara snaps her finger in front of him and ask him hey where have you lost? he says oh i am sorry , yes i would love to see you performing, she says yeah i need practice i dont remember what we learnt till now anyways my friends will help me out.