Chapter 20 - Party night

Do not forget to like and vote...........

Hey Kiara how much time will you take to choose a dress? 

I do not know what to wear Mr Walton, I find all of them so boring. 

William takes a look on the dresses and then picks up one black dress, a kind of gown , Kiara jumps omg how could i not see it, its stunning , thank you so much and then she runs towards the dressing area and gets dressed. 

Take a look at Kiara's dress:

A elegant black strapless gown which fitted on her body perfectly. William could not take off his eyes from her , she blushes and says if you want i can change. He says you look stunning Kiara , today you will make people stare at you, you got a angel body , sometimes i feel guilty when i touch you and do things to you, she grabs his hand and keep it on her face and tell him please never think like that you are the most precious to me. He smiles and tell her alright i will just wear my suit quickly and then we will head towards the hall.

He comes out wearing a tuxedo looking absolutely breath taking and Kiara was glaring at him, he smirks what, she says I think I am gonna kill the girls who will try to fall on you tonight. He laughs omg my little kitty has turned into a wild cat, they hug each other, she confesses I think I am badly falling for you Mr Walton, he looks at her with love and tells her then please fall i will hold you and never let you go. 

" Oh they just need a chance to get touchy "

Joking !! Lets see what happens next . Please Like and vote...............

So they both head toward the party hall, William tells Kiara just stay with him and not to go alone here and there. She nods alright Wil, he says Aww I love it when you call me Wil. They get inside and the function has already started, Ethan was giving speech on the stage, since it was his resorts inauguration. Rosy greets Kiara and William, they take a table at a corner and sits. 

Since Rosy was there , so he leaves Kiara with her for sometime and goes to meet some business partners . Ethan also accompanies William, they had drinks and business conversation. Then the music starts and they both moves towards the table where their partners were sitting, Both the gentlemen took their partners on the floor. They started dancing, William asks Kiara so you missed me ? she says do you think i am little kid who misses his daddy every second. William laughs at her. they were having a good time there. After the music ends Kiara excuses herself to go to washroom. 

She took five minutes to freshen up , she comes out but to her surprise she finds Albert blocking her way, she ignores him and walks off, He grabs her wrist hardly and she tries to slap him but he stops her by holding her other hand too, she annoyedly tells him to leave her hand and let her go. He being stubborn speaks well tonight i dont have a mood to let you go , why not spend some good time with me tonight? She was getting really angry now and kicked him hard below, he panics but does not leave her hand and shouts at her you bitch , I will tell now how bad i can be with you and i will ruin you, you coming in my sisters way and grabs her hair, But immediately William comes there and gives a hard punch on Alberts face, He falls down on the floor. William asks Kiara are you alright? did he hurt you? she was having tears in her eyes and William understood, He grabs Albert from the collar and hits him hard once again, William was so angry that he pulled him up and tells him dont you ever touch my girl and if i ever see you lay your dirty hands on her then no one is going to save you from me. And remember one thing never ever compare your fucking sister with my love, now get lost from here.

William pulls Kiara in his arms and ask her did he touched you? She says he held my wrist hardly and tried to molest me, he hugs her and tells her i really need to keep you away from that bastard, Il hire a female bodyguard for you, she can accompany you whenever i am not with you. She tells him Mr Walton, I am scared please hold me for some time. William feels bad for her and assures her nothing will happen to you, now stop crying otherwise your make up will be gone and you will look like a witch, she laughs at him. He asks her would like to go inside hall ? Atleast we can say goodbye to Ethan and Rosy. 

They get in , William calls Ethan and tells him everything about the incident. Kiara was standing with Rosy. She asks her hey what happened to you Kiara , you look terrible? Kiara snobs slowly. William tells Ethan do something and make arrangements to cancel every future deal of my company with the jones, I do not want to see them at all. That lady Bethany is evil and so is her brother. Ethan assures him just relax I will find out some way. As of now you both go to your room and rest. Try to have a talk with Kiara she must be scared. Just make good love to her she needs it now. 

**********************************************************************************************

Hi, 

All I am ending this chapter here, Because next chapter will be a twist.

Stay tuned and please like and comment, you just have to click a button.

Loads of fun reading and have a good time.

Yours

Nancy