Chapter 32 - Dance Performance and much more exciting

Author's note

Hey everyone, this chapter is dedicated to all of you who have added it in their reading list and thank you for taking me so far away in my writing, thanks for voting, please do write comments how you feel about the story, soon i will work on a new piece of story too  :):)

Coming back to the story!!

Today is the day of performance, Kiara was nervous since she got less time for practice due to her accident. They had did hard core practice on weekend. Kiara was backstage with her friends, their number was fifth in the performance. Soon the function started and the Professor Rita was hosting tonight and she was excellent in speaking, she was the literature professor and Kiara wants to submit her thesis under her supervision for her last year term and for that she need to score really well because this professor takes only serious candidates. Alright that was her introduction now there was a great twist awaiting for Kiara and for you all. 

Professor Rita announced the presence of the chief guest of the function. Ladies and Gentlemen, for tonights function we have invited the most respectable, highly educated, a great businessman of the city and i may add the popular, stunning, extreamly gorgeous and one of our university's brilliant and Ex student , please welcome Mr William Walton......... 

Kiara's expression , her both eyes were boggling, what was that ? How come he is the chief guest tonight? Her friends were too surprised. Now she was getting more nervous, her friends told her calm down, any how you too have invited him for function so why are you getting goose bumps now? she says yeah you are right, she speaks to herself, 'calm down Kiara', Professor Rita called out Mr Walton's name to come on stage and share some experiences with the people present tonight and the young students who look at him as an inspiration. 

William comes on stage, his eyes looking for some one, He starts his speech and speaks, Thank you for Professor Rita for speaking so kind words for him and Thank you for being my mentor too at one point of my life, she smiles at him, Kiara was listening from behind the curtain, then she peeps out from the side, William shared some of his university experiences and also inspired the students to work hard in their terms, since Walton group is going to hire them for their business or internships, every one got excited there. 

After some time the performances were started and soon Kiara's performance comes, three of them comes on stage and William's eyes were completely on her since she was looking so elegant in her ballet attire. Kiara does not look at him at all since she knew she will get conscious after that, The music starts and they twirl and swirl like swan, Kiara was too good at this her body was perfect for this dance and so was the dress, she waved and moved like top. William could not take off his eyes from her, the dance ends and then her eyes fell on Mr Walton, she could see love and lust both in his eyes, she looks away from him and the curtains were one, After one hour it was the last performance, now was time of announcing the winner. The winner of the function would be getting good amount fo scholarship, Professor Rita announced the winner and it was 'The Ballet girls', Kiara, Cathy and Myra, three of them jumped out of excitement at the backstage, they were called on stage, three of them quickly comes and were happy, Professor calls out Mr Walton on stage to present the award to the winners, Kiara gets conscious, William comes on stage and her gives them the price individually, he comes to Kiara and presents her the award and a photograph was also taken, he quickly whispered in her ear, wait for me outside after function, we are going together, she slightly nods. 

The function came to an end and the participants went to the changing rooms, Kiara says goodbye to her friends since tomorrow was off at uni due to function , so they will also get a day off. Kiara changes into a metallic black short dress, she opened her hair since it was hurting her as it was tied into a bun for hours. she looked glamorous now since the make was all nude and smoky. She went outside and saw William's car waiting for her, she opens the back door as Liam was driving tonight. She quietly takes her place and keeps her head down since she was feeling really shy, William tugs her hair on the back of her hair and make her look up by putting his finger on her chin, she looks at him and her blackish brownish eyes drowned into his blue eyes, she asks him why didn't you tell me , that you were the chief guest tonight? he says if i have told you before then may you could not have performed, she speaks you know me so well, he smirks and comes near her making her nervous again, pulls her into his laps and whispers in her ear, i really know you well Kiara, i am loosing my control these days, you are not either on my bed sleeping with me like earlier, its really getting hard for me, she jumps out of his lap and looks outside the window, he takes her hand in his and pecks it and was playing with it just to calm down himself or the devil inside him.