Chapter 15 - A visit at Walton company

Please rate and vote the story!!!!

Its almost 1 am Mr Walton arrives at home. He thought Kiara must be sleeping now, So he goes to his room and changes his clothes and goes to her room, he see her sleeping peacefully he lays with her in the bed and cuddles her like a baby and whispers to her why didnt you called me , if you were sick, I missed you terribly , i do not know what has happened to me after the night we made love. She wakes up by his touch and slowly opens her eyes with affection and hugs him tightly and murmurs I missed you so much Mr Walton. He caress her head, she asks him why did you come tonight , you were coming next day evening? He replies her I heard from Liam that you are not keeping well so I rushed here to see you, she asks him and your meeting? He says I handled it well and finished of my work. She smiles at him. He tells her rest for a day at home tomorrow and take care of your health, I will go to company a little late tomorrow because I want to love my princess alot and then he hugged her softly and kissed her lips, He moaned oh I was missing them badly Kiara, she tells him I missed you too Mr Walton, he bites her lower lip and she screams in pain AAAh , He reminds her dont call him Mr Walton atleast when they are alone. She nods alright William, he tells her so good to hear my name from your mouth, please say it again! she calls him William, William, William. Mr Walton kisses her passionately and then leaves her and tells her you are weak today lets not go ahead, now sleep hugging me. 

Williams pov

I missed her terribly when I hear about her health, The deal was really a bomb for me I really spend my months on it but I signed it off so quickly just to see her face and love her, I hope Mr Richard does not mind, probably I should text him personally, After all he is of my fathers age and a very good business partner and family friend. He text him after that.

William kissed Kiara on cheeks and sleeps with her, In a wink he sleeps since he was very tired today. 

Its a sunshine morning, Kiara opens her eyes and admires Williams face while he is sleeping, She touches his jawline and William suddenly speaks are you done staring at me ? She feels embarrassed and says I am sorry I was just..... He asks her what? were you checking me out? She blushes and he hugs her and pecks her lips quickly. It was already 9 in the morning and they were sleeping badly, Kiara asks her can I come to your company ? Since I cannot sit at home whole day. He thinks about it and then she pouts like a baby, he says alright but you will be just sitting in my office and not roaming here and there. She gets excited and kisses him quickly, he gets surprised by that but he is always happy when Kiara kisses him. 

They get ready and go down for having breakfast. She tells Lily this weekend I will help you in kitchen. Mr Walton speaks well we have a big celebration party this weekend, She asks him are you sure you want to take me? After all this is your company and business partners success party. He glares at her and she says I might get bore over there since you will be busy with all the business persons. He tells her you dont need to bother about that, I will take care of you and will not let you get bore, he whispers in her ear after all I know how to entertain you, she pinches his arm and says stop it please. They finish their breakfast and leave for his company.

 Soon they reach Walton Group. They comes out of the car and enter the building , The entire building is Walton's . Kiara was surprised at looking the building the interiors inside. The receptionist greeted them with a smile, William always keeps a cold attitude and just nods at the receptionist where as Kiara wished her with a beautiful smile and follows William, They enter the elevator and William presses the button for twentieth floor , both are silent , Kiara is giggling in her mouth. They reach the top floor and outside was William's P.A Eric, He greeted him and waves at Kiara , William enters his office and Kiara talks with Eric for a while. She then enters his office, William was sitting on his chair, Kiara asks him why didnt you responded to your receptionist? Why you show your cold attitude towards your employees? William does not responds, she gets close towards him and then again ask him, This time he pulls her towards him and make her sit on his lap. She tells him Mr Walton what are you upto? He bites on her lips and tells her no Mr Walton again otherwise you will get punished like this always, she blushes and suddenly Eric comes in and see them so close , Kiara quickly gets up from his lap and sits on the near by couch, Eric gets surprised to see the scene going on and he coughs and ignoring it he reminds Mr Walton about the afternoon meeting with some client , After that he leaves.