Chapter 27 - Spending day with friends

Next morning William wakes up since he has to go to his company, he let Kiara sleep since she was frightened by the dream last night, he pecks her forehead and leaves. While leaving the villa he tells Lily to take care of her food and call her friends to meet her today since i will come late at evening. Kiara wakes up and she thinks of last night when she requested Mr Walton to stay with her and sleep beside her. Lily comes upstairs and she tells her that the breakfast is ready and she has also called her friends today since Mr Walton told her to do so. She gets happy to hear that and she says ok i will be down in ten minutes. She gets ready and before going down she thinks of messaging Mr Walton. she writes, 

"thank you for last night Mr Walton, hope you have a gr8 day", 

Kiara

William reads the message and replies:

I am already having a great day after receiving your message, take care see you at night.

After reading the message kiara goes down for breakfast, she tells lily oh you have cooked a delicious soup and a sandwich is so yummy, Lily tells her Mr Walton instructed me to make this for you, since you love stuffed spicy sandwiches. Kiara asks her how is Mr Walton , i find him a little cold and strict, Lily laughs and says oh dear you had always said that before too but slowly ... she stops there only , before she blabbers something from her mouth, Kiara asks her can she cook something for him tonight? Lily says oh why not, she tells her that he likes chicken sausages but the day he found out that you hate them he stopped eating them. She asks her so what else does he likes to eat? Lily tells her healthy and light dishes. After chatting with lily her friends comes over, she gets so happy to see them both. Cathy and Myra hugs her and they went to her room . Kiara asks them about the classes, hows everything going on? they tell her that its going fine you can get the notes from us. And next month is Ballet performance , well you have got time to practice and when are you rejoining the university? Kiara tells them after new year il be coming to university since i am fine now. 

Suddenly Myra spilled from her mouth so are you guys sleeping together again? Cathy pinches her that you are not supposed to tell her all this. Myra regret saying that, Kiara quickly asked her and why would i do that? Myra quickly speaks oh you guys look together specially the way he looks at you. she says theres a difference between us Myra and i am a paying guest. tehy did their chit chat like that. Soon Eric arrives downstairs, Lily comes to Kiara's room and tells her about Eric's arrival, she says oh we will come down. They cone down and see Eric with a huge christmas tree and some boxes. He greets her and tells her Mr Walton has send me here. Kiara tells him wow thank you so much the tree looks beautiful. He says well il leave it here down, you girls can decorate it well. Kiara thanks him again and bid him a goodbye. He leaves there after and the girls started decorating it, it was a huge tree and lots of ornaments were there. Finally they decorated it and they were really tired now. 

Have a look on the tree

They were hungry like anything, so Kiara went to the kitchen and asked Lily to place the lunch for them, they ate lunch  together and were really full that they decided to take a walk in the garden. they go outside and walk around the garden, Kiara tells them i miss those days spend in out apartment and really. miss you guys. she asks them well how do i know Mr Walton ? i m asking because he is kind of a guy who will never meet a poor girl like me, so i really do not understand and do not remember also. Cathy and Myra tells her well you got hit by his car after we did party in the club. Kiara shockingly speaks how many accidents did i had in past? they tell her after that he brought you to his villa so that no one comes to know about this because media had some pictures and he could have got into trouble, Kiara speaks and now may be i am his trouble. they both speaks no you will never be. Kiara glares at them, they say we mean he does not mind keeping you here. After a while Lily brings coffee for them and tea for Kiara. they drink it , the sun was coming down so they both decided to leave and tells Kiara to meet soon in the university after new year. They wish Merry christmas to each other and leaves. Kiara sits in the garden only for some time thinking about how she cannot recall anything after the night at the club. 

She sees the time it was near to dinner time and then she realises she told Lily that she will help her in cooking tonight. she quickly runs inside and straight away goes to Lily and asks her what are we gonna cook tonight? she helps her in cooking the dinner, the dishes were done the aroma was coming nice, Kiara goes to her room to change her clothes since they were all messed up with food and smell. She changes and comes down, after sometime William comes home, he sees the tree and gets happy, Kiara comes there and wishes him and he tells her its looking beautiful. she says thank you for arranging everything Mr Walton and thank you for inviting my friends i really had a nice time with them. He speaks well i called them since they will not be here with you tomorrow so i wanted you to meet them during the festival. she again thanks him and tells him to go and change and come down for dinner. He says i l be back in few minutes. 

***********************************************************************************************

Hi,

Hope you like it? please like and vote something will happen on christmas day. stay tuned

Yours

Nancy