Chapter 12 - Unforgettable Moments

Liam announces in the intercom, Mr Walton we have reached home. After that Liam opens the door for him, Mr Walton carries Kiara in his arms and take her to his room, places her on his bed and removes his complete suit and then removes Kiara's heels she suddenly gasped some air in her lungs and softly murmurs, 'My foot hurts", those damn heels , I l never wear them again, Mr Walton gently massages her foot since he heard her complaining, She feels so good at his gentle touch, she was literally moaning like a cat. He asks her do you like it? she says yes please continue, He carry on's, She was so tired that she murmurs Mr Walton please remove the necklace too, I cannot wear it now. He comes upward and pulls her hair back and removes the necklace and started admiring her neck, his fingers were moving on her neck like a magic and she some how likes it and tells him Mr Walton I always like the way you touch me, This time William speaks and whispers in her ear princess I told you not to call me Mr Walton otherwise you will get punishment. She blushes I would like to get punished by you, He tells her you are making me loose my control, she tells him then why are you controlling ? 

He gets the signal and there he goes.... He softly kisses her lips and to a surprise Kiara was responding to his kiss equally which made him a crazy lion, he moves his tongue inside her mouth and she does the same, It was a deep long passionate kiss and Mr Walton let her breath in between, This time she pulls him and kisses him back and they both go on. He moves down to her neck kisses it, He sucks it and gives her a strong love bite she moans and pulls his hair in sweet pain, He put his hand on her dress zipper and slowly unzip it, slowly he pulls it off, she put her hands on her chest and hides her face, Mr Walton hold her cheeks in his hands and tell her I cannot control myself tonight Kiara but if you don not want this then i will not go ahead, She opens her eyes and looks in it she finds pure love and care for her, He comes closer and kisses her forehead and assures her that he would not hurt her ever, She asks him promise me ? He cups her face and replies her not even in my dreams I would ever hurt you 'my princess'. He kisses her all over her face and neck and moves down towards her chest which was naked in front of him now, He was surprised to see that she is so fleshy from here he grabs her left breast and lick it, sucks it while he kneads the right one with his other hand. She is moaning like cat and digging her nails on his back, scratching him since she could feel his bites on her nipples, then moves towards the right side and sucks it hardly but at the same time being gentle with her, he speaks you made me wait so long to love you, tonight I will not leave you so easily Kiara bear with me please, He was licking and sucking her very hard on her breasts that she started moaning his name 'Mr Walton' do it softly are you gonna eat me ? He squeeze it more harder and tells her call him 'William', she quickly calls him by his name this time, then only he did it gently and could not resist leaving his love marks almost every where. William knew she is drunk and not fully in her senses and tomorrow she might forget what she was doing, So he goes up looks into her big black eyes and ask her Kiara are you sure about this? She nods and whispers yes! I want you too, He smiles and touches her cheeks with his hands kisses her lips passionately, William and Kiara were drowned in love making, tossing turning, He was mad and she was wild but he stops there, He whispers in her ear, I am loosing my control , I want you badly but not like this princess, I know its your first time and I Know I am your first kiss too so I want you fully only when you want me too and in your senses. Kiara I can keep patience but i cant hurt your feelings. She was too tired of their passionate kissing so William hugged her and covers her body with the sheet and embrace her in his arms and sleeps with her. She was buried under his chest and they sleep all night peacefully by hugging each other. 

Next morning sunrises, William opens his eyes and check out Kiara , She was sleeping almost on him only, her legs on his body and hands on his neck, he was wondering she sleeps like a child but he was loving it, he touches her hair and remembers how beautiful she looked last night at the party and how relaxed she felt when I undo her heels and gives her a massage, He was smiling and admiring her at the same time. Then she opens her eyes slowly and finds Mr Walton in front of her and that too without shirt, He wishes her morning and pecks on her lips. She check her body and finds out she was wearing nothing and after that she was not able to look into his eyes, William understands and quickly grabs her and made her look into his eyes and tells her last night we loved each other and we loved it , Kiara I did not crossed my limits since you were drunk and I want to make you mine completely but only with your consent, Last night you loved me back princess and I am thank full to you to make me so special, thank you for letting me love you and touch you, she quickly hugs him and he pulls her on his lap and kisses her lips and rubbing her back with love, He whispers in her ear next time if you get drunk I will not leave you, She blushes and then finally speaks my body is aching from last night activity, he massages her hands and asks her if you want to sleep more then sleep , she tells him no she is fine will get up in five minutes. he tells her take shower , eat breakfast and then I will take you some where today since its your weekend. She gets excited like a small kid who had been shown a candy. William hugs her tightly and then goes for shower. 

Kiara also wakes up and takes shower then goes down to have breakfast, William was already there waiting for her, she was wearing a short white dress , William was looking at her , how simple she looks in a plane white dress too, Kiara asks him can she prepare food for him on weekends? He happily says yes of course, what ever you will cook il eat. They finish their breakfast and leaves the villa, she asks him where are we going Mr Walton? He tells her just sit quietly and see. She was enjoying the sun rays falling inside the car. After thirty minutes drive they reach the place and it was a traditional  ancient market with huge lake side restaurants. She gets very excited and hugs him and thanks him to bring her here its so lively Mr Walton. He hugs her back and tells her not to call him Mr Walton, She surprised him by calling him "Wil" he pecks her on her lips quickly because he liked it. They explore the markets, Kiara buys some ancient jewellery and dresses then they go to a lake side open restaurant and eats lunch. William always eat American food where as Kiara is more into fusion food since she is Asian and cannot eat complete American food. She tells him I am really full now and i do not think I can walk also. He gets up and picks her up and she struggles , put me down Wil , I was kidding. He does not listen and carries her like this only towards the lake. They took a boat and enjoy the ride. They were sitting hand in hand and sharing glances. William asks her will take you to club tomorrow, she says ok but she does not know swimming, he tells her he will teach her. Soon its evening and they decided to go back, they sit in the car and moves towards the house, William is keeping his one hand on her thigh and driving. After some time they reach home and its almost dinner time, so they have their dinner first and go upstairs, Kiara was going to her room ,'William grabs her and tells her to come to his room', she tells him she will come after changing her clothes, He does not listen and tells her to wear his shirt and she can change their. She felt shy and goes with him in his room. He gives her his shirt to wear so she then goes for shower and wears his shirt which was upto her mid thigh, She comes out and then William had already taken shower in another room so he enters the room and checks her out since she was looking so adorable in his shirt and Kiara could not take her eyes off from his half naked body, wet hair perfectly pulled back, both were staring at each other like they have not seen each other since ages, William takes a move and comes closer to her, she gets nervous because today she was not drunk, she could see ad feel everything in her senses, He touch her wet hair and make her sit on the couch and blow dries her hair, Kiara is just watching him as he was looking like a angel without wings, who has come to love her only. 

William keeps the drier down and pulls her chin up since she was looking down, She was blushing hard, he pecks her head and hugs her, she also hugs him back but at the same time she is nervous too, he understands this and without wasting a single second picks her up and jumps on the bed with Kiara on his top, she looks at his eyes and speaks , your eyes always plays with me, they are deep, silent, calm  like ocean but does not let me at any peace and calm, he slowly moves his fingers in her hair , she likes it and closes her eyes, he kisses her cheeks, ears and finally their lips met, both are deeply kissing each other, William was already without any shirt and he pulls her shirt and throws it away, she was naked now and their bodies were touching and hugging each other, William turns her her down and comes on her top, touching his forehead with hers and loosing his control, he tells her i cannot hold anymore, I want  you now, please say yes? She looks in his eyes and kisses him on his lips and he gets the signal so he kisses her passionately, moving down to her chest, holding it kneading it and making her moan, she digs her nails on his back, he was licking her chest sucking it roughly tonight, she was gasping and moaning like a wild cat, he was getting impatient so finally he opens her legs and thrust inside her gently and loving her back assuring she is fine, she was aching in pain but he was handling her with gentle and care, they made love whole night, he did not leave her until she was completely exhausted then only he let her go and caress her face and hugs her and sleeps with her, she snuggles under his chest and sleeps peacefully. 

********************************************************************************************

Hi

All, 

So finally she surrenders herself to him and she is finally falling for him. Stay tuned for next chapter they are gonna share and cherish wonderful moments together .

Yours

Nancy