Chapter 34 - Kidnapping

Hi, Sorry for delay in updating chapter............

Kiara went to her university and got busy with her exams, William got busy with his business meetings and deals. He came late at nights and always found Kiara studying in William's study , he never disturbed her since he wanted her to score well in her exams. 

Kiara's pov

One month passed by now, Wow finally we are done with the exams, Cathy, Myra the one year of the Masters passed like a wind. So much happened this year but at the end i am feeling good. We should celebrate the day since we are having vacations now. 

They decided to go to a night club. They entered the club, the music was loud and there was crowd. They pass through the crowd and find a place for dancing. They danced on the music, were having great time, the lights were flashing. They got tired and went to the bar to grab some drinks. Kiara took a mocktail and her friends took the Martini. They were talking  Cathy excused herself to  use the washroom and Myra gets a call so she goes out to attend the call, and Kiara was left behind, waiting for their friends to come back. Suddenly Kiara started feeling dizzy and she held her head with her hands and there comes Albert with a smirk and he picked her up and went outside, she protest to leave her down since she knew it was him, but her body was not supporting her that time, so she could not to anything but murmur 'William, save me' from her mouth. 

William was in his office and was tired of the meetings, he untied his tie and sits on his chair with his head back. Suddenly his phone rings and he picks it up it was a call from 'Sam', the private investigator. He picks it and says hello, Sam quickly informs him , Mr Walton, The Jones boy, Albert has kidnapped, 'Kiara', William gets up quickly and asks him, where are you and where has he taken him? Tell me the details I am coming now, Sam tells him i am following him, he is taking her out of the town, you come quickly, William tells him just keep following him , I am on my way. 

William's pov

I quickly grabbed my car keys from Liam and just turned the engine on and hit the road. I knew that devil is behind Kiara, So i had already asked the private investigator to follow Kiara , where ever she goes. This man has the guts to pick my girl, he will definitely pay for it, she has already suffered because of these brother and sister duo. 

William quickly called Ashley, to call the cops and come to the location, which he tells him on the call. William connects with Sam and asks him where is he? Sam tells him he has taken his car to a old godown, I am behind him only, as soon as he takes her out i will also follow him inside. William tells him just be careful , I will be reaching there in sometime. 

Albert comes out of the car and he carries Kiara inside, He had no idea that Sam might be following him. Sam carefully went in and keeps his phone on silent in case William calls him then there should not be any noise of phone. Albert takes Kiara in a room and keeps her down on something, He speaks in a devlish manner, you really showed me lot of attitude you little girl;, now i will show you your place, she was still murmuring only and speaks why did you bring me here? William will not leave you , if he comes to know about this. Albert laughs loudly, he will never come to know about this Kiara and after I teach you a lesson and make out with you , He is never gonna come near to you. She slapped him hard after listening his nonsense. He gets angry and holds her hands and shouts at her , you will pay for this darling now. William reaches there and he tells Sam to wait outside since his bodyguard Ashley will be coming with the cops soon. 

William gets inside the godown and starts looking for Kiara. he hears screams of Kiara and quickly moves towards the room from where the sounds were coming, he pushes the door and gets in, Albert got shocked on seeing William, Kiara takes sigh , 'Mr Walton' and dozes off. William hits Albert and kicks him hard, punches him badly and shouts at him, how dare you touch my girl? I will rip off your bones from your body Albert, this time you crossed your limit again, I know you did that accident and now you will pay for it , 'In the jail'. Soon the cops arrives and takes away Albert with them. William embraces Kiara , 'she was unconscious', he carries her in his arms and thanks Sam for informing everything on time. Sam tells him , we need to file the case in the court as well, so that he does not get the bail also and this time i have the proofs of the accident also. 

William keeps Kiara on the back seat and drives away the car back to the villa. He was thinking of punishing this girl for being so careless. But then he cools off since she had no idea , that something like this could have happened to her. He calls Ethan and tells him everything, he asks him to coordinate with Sam regarding further action against Albert and the 'Jones group'. He wants to cancel all ties with them asap. 

*********************************************************************************************

Hi,

A short chapter, hope you like it , please vote.

Yours

Nancy