25

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Choi Yena- Narration -

Choi Yena
- Narration -

'For the past nine years. I've been... having this feelings... for you'

I was dumbfounded. I heard those words from the girl I used to love a lot. Words I wanted to hear seven years ago... but that was seven years ago. It wouldn't be possible for me to feel that feeling again, or would it.

I don't know what to say. No, I actually have a lot to say. I just couldn't bring myself to say them to her. I can't possibly say I still like her. Yes, I can't. Considering that the I have to pick the line up. When rumors spread they'll think I picked Yuri because I like her.

I can't bring myself to say that I like her because it will ruin her. She waited for this chance, this chance to be able to debut and someone like me will just ruin it.

Ruining her career means ruining mine as well. I just need an excuse to turn her down, but I don't know.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed it my pocket so I went to check what it was. I got a message from Juri saying why I'm taking so long.

Wait, that's it!

'Yuri, I'm sorry but I'm already with someone' And with that said, the lift door opened and I made my way out and went straight to my office without sparing her a glance.

As soon as I got in I saw a annoyed Juri. But I wasn't in the mood for that.

'I hope I did the right thing'

hello :) sorry for making you guys wait long

i changed someone stuff in the first book.

chaewon and minju aren't yena's friends anymore for a reason.

and im planning on putting yujin in but unfortunately she has to be a boy for her role. you guys have a say in this, you guys can disagree or anything, it'll be fine.

suggest some anime and kdramas please ;p