11

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧- Narration -

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧
- Narration -

Yuri's eyes opened widely as soon as she heard the voice. She stared at the standing girl in front of her, who was smirking while staring at her.

Yuri didn't know what to do. She missed the girl, really. But her body was frozen, like she was in the freezer for days now.

As soon as she got her senses back, she places her guitar inside the case and closed in quickly. 'I-I'm sorry, I have to go' Yuri ran out of the room.

'Yah, Yuri! Don't disrespect the CEO!' The CEO of Yuri's company shouted, but then sighed when Yuri didn't come back. 'I'm really sorry for her ignorance' The CEO bowed.

'Ms. Choi, I'm so glad to see you here' The CEO held his hand out which Yena gladly shook. 'Would you care for a drink?' He smirked. 'I'm really sorry, but I have to go somewhere'

'But you just got here' The CEO desperately said. 'Sorry, please don't be too comfortable and go unformally to me' Yena raised her eyebrows that made the CEO to pull his hand back.

'I'll make my way now, Mr. Han. Thank you for having me' Yena politely bowed and made her way out of the room with Juri following behind.

'Who do you have in mind, Juri?' Yena asked without looking at her. 'Here's the list' Juri went through her satchel bag to get the list then handed it to Yena.

Yena went through the list, but one name made her stop from going more down to check the names. Jo Yuri... Yuri's name made her stop from going down and just stare at it. Yena smiled without her knowing.

'You'll be mine... soon. Just you wait, I'll make you mine. I can't let go of you just like last time, Jo Yuri'

 I can't let go of you just like last time, Jo Yuri'