24

▪︎▪︎▪︎

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Jo Yuri- Narration -

Jo Yuri
- Narration -

It's been a few months and everything is doing great, practices, vocal lessons. And our agency has to pick the line up for the new group, which means Yena has to pick five worthy girls to debut. Only the fact that Yena's been ignoring me is the worse. For the past few months, all she's been doing was pass by me without saying anything or even spare me a glance.

I decided that hiding these feelings i'm feelings won't do good to my life, so I'm going to come clean and tell Yena what I feel for the past seven years. For the past 7 years, I've been hiding and clueless. But today, I'm ready and all those hiding made me collect my courage.

I'm in front of the building looking at my shoes for some reason while waiting for Yena to arrive, which she just did. Yena went out of her black suv with her perfect all white formal attire. She always know how to dress up.

I walked close to her. 'Yena, can we talk?' Instead of answering me, she continued walking. 'It'll just take a moment' I sounded so desperate but I didn't mind.

'You shouldn't be here this early. Your schedule starts at 3 pm' Yena said as she entered the lift. 'I know, I know. But please here me out' I said standing outside the lift. 'Then what are you still doing out there. Go in' I quickly obeyed and went in.

'Don't waste my time, Miss Jo' Yena said while pressing the button to go up to her floor. I coughed to clear my throat before talking. 'I uhh... I haven't been really honest with you' Made a little stutter there but it might be fine. Well not really when I'm talking to the CEO that talks to a lot of people without stutter, but that's out of context.

'Mhm... tell me about it' Yena replied, clearly wanting this to end quickly. 'For the past seven years. I've been... having this feelings...' I paused and looked at her to catch her staring at me.

'For you'

Finally updated after a month :)

Thanks for supporting and giving me some ideas that really helped me.

Been going through smth with my friend as well so updating didn't really came to my mind.

Thanks to these amazing people that gave me ideas.
nicaorenadelacruz
Dustin4077
jInjoOlAnGmAlakAzuE

- Question
What do you do when you're having a bad day?