41

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

Yena stood up and walked down the bleachers followed by the people she came here with adding Chaewon and Minju as well. They waited outside the fences since they weren't allowed to go in.

Yujin then made his way to them with the biggest smile on his face. Yena welcomed him in her arms, she had to tiptoe but Yujin still had to bend down a lil bit because of how short Yena was compared to his height.

'Congratulations on your win!' Yena said and the others started throwing him praises after. Yujin just thanked them with his red face.

'Where's Azzo?' That was the first thing he said to his sister after the thank you's. Yena just chuckled of how gullible Yujin is.

'Pabo, do you really think I could take Azzo away from you' Yena smacked his head lightly which made him giggle.

'Considering how crazy you could be, yes i do' He answered, receiving a smack on his arm from Yena.

'Enough with that, should we celebrate somewhere?' Juri stopped to two bickering siblings right in front of lots of people's eyes.

'Yes! Finally, there's food' Hyewon siddenly stepped up after hearing they would be celebrating. The others just laughed at her cute actions.

'Get your team and we'll celebrate your win at a restaurant' Yujin followed his sister's orders and got his team together to inform them about the celebration.

They all gathered in the parking lot and made their way to their chosen restaurant to feed a whole team of bulky guys.

'How come your teammates are bulky while you're so skinny' Yena decided it would be nice to tease Yujin to build up the mood.

'For your information, I have muscles' Yujin while pulling his t-shirt sleeve up to his shoulders and flexing his arms, showing his muscles. They totally forgot about Juri who was at the back.

Yena just laughed and they just kept teading each other on the rest of the trip.

Soon they arrived and went straight to their reserved table, Yujin's couch thank Yena for the treat she gave to the team. Everyone just continued eating while Yena pulled Yujin for a little talk with him.

'Tell me, why'd you suddenly ask me to go to America with you' Yena said as she leaned her body on the side of her car as she put both of her hand in her pockets. Yena brought Yujin to the parking lot to talk to him.

Yujin didn't know what to say and just scratched his nape and awkwardly smiled. 'Well... you know...' Yujin thought of a reason of ehy he wanted to go to America.

'There's a high possibility for me on getting into Major League in baseball if I was in America' Yujin reasoned but Yena noticed the frown of his face, she knew something was wrong.

'Okay. You better not come to me and tell me you regret going to America' Yujin's eyebrows perked up at the sudden statement his sister made. He wasn't expecting Yena to agree when he didn't have a reasonable reason at all.

For Yena, she feels something was up with Yujin the she couldn't really get to know of. Yujin wasn't the type of person to suggest of committing to something without a huge reason, but she decided not to push it and just shrug it off.

Yena remembered how Yujin rejected her offer on going with her to America five years ago. He said he doesn't beling there and would prefer staying in Korea. She time really changes people's minds.

'I will definitely not regret it... I promise'

it's literally 7 in the morning here and i haven't got any sleeps yet

it's literally 7 in the morning here and i haven't got any sleeps yet. I couldn't sleep so I decided to update to kill time. Hope you guys having a great time, and stay safe.