18

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

'Jo Yuri?' The guy paused, frowning at the given name. 'Why would you want Jo Yuri out of all the young ones?' He said that made Yena raised one of her eyebrows of how the man insulted her Yuri.

'I'd rather have an old talented girl than a young puppet of yours' Yena spoke so coldly, but the guy didn't budge instead he smirked at the girl. 'You made your point. Now that you said that, I actually won't let go of Yuri since the great young CEO of Cornea Zero appreciates her' He paused again and walked to sit on the same couch as Yena.

'I'll debut her, and tell the press that Choi Yena of Cornea Zero who came to my agency to recruit my trainees appreciates Yuri. She'll have more views then I'll get more money' The guy threatened. But on the other hand, Yena only smirked.

'You really don't want to start with me' She said smiling at him, keeping her cool. 'Oh, I do' And with that smirked of his broke Yena.

'You little piece of shit! Give me Yuri before I turn you over to the police!' Yena ranted, but it made the guy more confident. 'Turn me over? For what exactly?' He chukled, completely mocking Yena.

'Do you think I don't kjow anything your doing?' This time it was Yena's turn to smirk while the guys frowns. 'Your workers beats your trainees up when they make mistakes. I saw those bruises on their bodies... even my Yuri's body'

'So what? It's there doing' The guy was now glaring at Yena. 'Your their CEO, you're responsible for their doings' Yena paused. 'And that's not all... you rape your trainees, either girl or boy. You're a disgusting bastard, a wannabe appreciate CEO. That's all you are...'

'I can get you locked in bars without even doing those nasty things by just my power. As you said, I'm the great young CEO' Yena, again, said so coldly. This time, it scared the guy.

'Now give me my Yuri before I slap you to the point you can't speak because you have no teeth'