23

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Jo Yuri- Narration -

Jo Yuri
- Narration -

Practicing is always tiring, but it was better this time. My old agency doesn't care if you have a sore this and that, all that matters to them is they get paid to teach us.

This time, we're getting proper attention and training than the old one. The dance teacher is one professional, of course she is, she's one and only, Lee Chaeyeon.

I've met Chaeyeon in high school, we were friends... with Yena. She looks more matured compared to her high school look. The last time we saw each other was graduation day, where Yena didn't show up.

After practicing, and going through the cover dances, Chaeyeon approached me with a towel hang on her neck and a water bottle on her hand. She gave me the water bottle and sat next to me.

'Always knew you had a passion for singing, but... why are you still here? I can't see what's your use here. You should be outside, having your tour by now' We chuckled to what she said. Chaeyeon has always been there for us when we needed someone.

'My agency was a bastard, only caring about how to please himself' I scoffed, remembering his face just pisses me off. 'He never believed that my career would take off, so he decided to debut much taller and prettier people. But where are those people now? At the bottom of the pyramid where all idols are'

'Then prove him wrong. I will make you debut, I will work your ass off' Chaeyeon lightly punched me, 'Now let's go and practice again'

'You're just getting started'

Hi :)

Going on a school trip in another city, kinda scared but excited since I'll be away from my older sister :p

- Question
Which country would you like to visit?