37

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

It was home time already, Yena kept on tapping her foot while waiting for the lifts door to open. Then as soon as it opened, she went out and looked for Yuri.

She saw Yuri with Hyewon again. It made her heart sting but she shrugged it off and rushed to them. Hyewon saw Yena running and stopped walking and stared at Yena. Hyewon felt hopeless for some reason.

'Hi guys, uhmm... Yuri, Yujin invited you to watch his match on friday' Hyewon saw how her boss blush right in front of her.

'Oh, yeah sure' Yuri smiled at Yena, which made the girl more shy and rub her nape. Hyewon felt kinda left out, she was about to tell Yuri that she was gonna head off first but Yuri said something. 'Can Hyewon come though?'

Hyewon felt relieved and delighted of what she heard from Yuri. 'Yeah, why not. We're best buds anyways' Yena said and was grinning like an idiot. But Hyewon kinda felt intimidated by what Yena said, it made her uncomfortable.

'Yuri, want me to send you home?' Both Yena and Hyewon said at the same time which made them stare at each other. It weirded Yuri out, she wanted to pick Yena though.

'Oh, okay. I was just making sure you can go home safely, seems like you will since Hyewon will be sending you. I'll head off first then' Yena smiled for the last time and went out of the building to go to her car.

Yuri was disappointed thst Yena backed out but she was glad Hyewon was there with her. She forced a smile at Hyewon and they went to her car.

'I kinda wish you fought for me and didn't give me away'