36

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Author- Narration -

Author
- Narration -

Yena excitedly exited the lift hoping to see Yuri to invite her to watch Yujin's championship match with Yena. She skipped through the lounge, greeting every human she sees.

She then spotted Yuri walking out of the cafe while carrying her sports bag while holding a cup on her other hand. Yena was about to rush and help her carry her things when suddenly, someone already beat her to it.

'Ah, I see. You've got someone already. But why her? Why her out of all people?' Yena muttered under her breath, she made her way out and decided it would be unnecessary to ask Yuri to go with her.

She drove home and was still frustrated about the fact Yuri already got someone that fast. But she decided not to futher think about it and ruin the rest of her day.

As usual, as soon as Yena got inside, she went to rhe living room and flopped her body down on the couch.

'You look like you're carrying the world, old woman' Yujin scoffed and sat on the single armchair just by the couch Yena was laying on.

'Not in the mood, Yujin' Yena breathes out, she couldn't stop thinking about Yuri.

'Sheesh! What happened to you?' Yujin chuckled while staring at the lazy looking Yena.

'So... I was about to invite Yuri to your match' Yena started. Her talking about Yujin's match made the guy's ear perk up. 'But then, I saw your Hyewon noona with her being all sweet. So I just left'

'Is that all?' Yujin said in disbelief, 'I heard nothing wrong with what you said. So why are you like this?'

'They were being all sweet! In front of me!' Yena rake her hair out of frustration. She wanted the image of Hyewon and Yuri out of her mind and stop bothering her.

'Wanna know my opinion?' Yujin leaned foward and used his thighs to support his elbows. Yena just nodded wanting to talk to someone so badly. 'You're a hypocrite' That made Yena frown and was about to talk but Yujin raised his hand signing for Yena to stop.

'Didn't you want this in the first place? You wanted her to stop liking you and find someone else. Now that she got someone, you're being like this' Yujin pointed at Yena as soon as he said that.

For the second time, Yena felt embarrassed that she had to learn from the younger. The fact that she was smarter academically but dumber in love hurts her pride.

'Sometimes I don't get you. And maybe you don't even get yourself' Yujin stood up and took out his phone and typed something before talking again. 'You better find yourself and pull yourself together'

Yujin then walked away. Yena walked him walk while bringing up his phone on his ear. Yena then sighed and flopped her body back on the couch.

'He's right... I should pull myself together'

 I should pull myself together'