10

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧- Narration -

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧
- Narration -

'Yah, Hyewon! Stop dragging me!' Yena yelled while being pulled by Hyewon out of her car. 'It's the only way to make you go inside'

'Oh gosh, fine! We have to be professional' Yena forcefully pulled her arm away from Hyewon, then fixed her nice women's suit. 'Yeah, be professional blah blah whatever. Let's go!'

Hyewon couldn't stop blabbing about what Yena should do when she sees Yuri. Yena felt really annoyed at it since Hyewon wasn't this loud, it felt new to her.

They continued walking inside the performance room with Juti following behind them, like a puppy. Soon enough, a guy can be heard through the speaker.

'We'll be re-doing the performances like yesterday, same song. Please be ready'

Yena then looked at Juri. 'Hey Juri, stay here. I'll just go to the bathroom quickly' Yena said and Juri just nodded.

Yena went to the bathroom while thinking about Yuri. She still couldn't believe that Yuri was a trainee and she would never believe this.

She washed her hands after getting out of the cubicle then dried it with the paper towel. She made her way back to the performance room.

Before she went inside, she heard a voice, a very familiar one. A voice she could never forget in her whole life, a powetful voice going through yours ears can make so satisfying.

Yena popped her head in the room to check tho person she longed for so long, she slowly went inside until she was beside the table of the CEO's.

Juri watched her in shocked, she thought Yena wasn't really going to watche. Never in Yena's whole career has she been in any meetings she was assigned to go, it would always be Juri or Hyewon going. But her she was, Juri watching her being lost to the girl in front of her, performing.

'In another life, I would make you stay'

'So I don't have to say you were the one that got away'

'The one that got away...'

By that last strum of the guitar, Yena woke up and went back to her senses. Yuri's eyes was still closed tightly, Yena admired her face before speaking.

'Why not now? Why does it have to be in a another life, Yuri... now, Jo Yuri'