31

▪▪▪

▪▪▪

Choi Yena- Narration -

Choi Yena
- Narration -

'Yah! Ahn Yujin' I called out with the widest smile on my face. He turned around, shocked to see me. He wasn't expecting to some to one of his match.

He rushed to me and kinda yelled but still a whisper. 'Yah! What the heck are you doing here?! You shouldn't be here! You promised mom and dad!'

'Yuj, don't you think it's time for people to know who you really are' I told him. Kinda disappointed that he still wants what our parents want.

'And what? Be criticized? Be mobbed by my schoolmates? People using me to get your autograph? I don't want that, I want to live a normal life'

I stayed quiet for a moment. I didn't think about that, I didn't thing he would be this pressured to be publicized. I never thought of it since I was born with the publics eyes on me.

I looked down while sighing. It took me a few seconds before lifting my head up to look up at him with a smile.

'I want you to meet someone' I said while watching him slapping his hat to take the dust off.

'I told you not to talk to me until you-' I didn't let him finish his words. I pulled Yuri towards us.

'That's why I brought her here' He looked confused and looked down to look at Yuri. He was too tall bot to look down.

'Who are you?' That was pretty rude of him. I smacked his head that made him face me.

'Yah! That's rude!' He just rolled his eyes at me and looked at Yuri again. 'This is Yuri' And with that, his eyes grew big and bowed.

'So you're THE Yuri' Yujin smiled at Yuri and took her hand for a hand shake. 'Always wanted to meet you since I was six years old'

'Yah, pull your self together. You look like a dumb dog right' I said. He glared at me but smiled when he looked at Yuri.

'I could say the same to you, just a duck' He said that made Yuri laugh quietly.

'Yujinie!' A girl called out which made all of us turn to her. Yujin was more of a stupid dog now.

'It was nice meeting you, Yuri noona' He faced Yuri then he turned to me. 'Yah! Take care of her. I got to go now' He said, then started fast walking.

'Yah! Where are you going?!' I yelled that made him turned his head but he didn't stop walking.

'Just something important!' He yelled before running towards... a girl.

'So the important he was talking about was a girl' I scoffed. I faced Yuri who was very confused.

'He's a lover boy I guess' I told her which she just stared at me. 'Oh right!' I just remembered that I haven't told her.

'I'll tell you everything on the way back'

Any kdrama or anime suggestions? I suggest 'Sweet Home' in netflix

Any kdrama or anime suggestions? I suggest 'Sweet Home' in netflix. It's worth bingeing.

 It's worth bingeing