»♥«Novanta­cinque: Dark Past

Hi guys it been awhile doesn't it. Really sorry about that. By the way I want to thanks Mariapapadop99 for the fanart. I really appreciate and for those who is still stay and reading thanks you very much.

~~~~~

"I never heard the full stories about that Fair Lady".

"Ah...that incident. Well it kinda long. Were should we start. Well better start from the beginning".

»♠«

»♥«Novanta­cinque: Dark Past

Scar took a deep breath before looking at her teammates and thought about the worst nightmare they would experience in their whole life. Mentally and physically. The place where the worst kind of peoples resides. Where all their nightmare begin and how countless time they hope death would welcome them rather than waking up at the cell containing them.

------------
|Flashback|

As Scarlett walked toward the School gate, the kids keep pointing and giggling at her. It didn't fazed her anymore because they would keep on do it even if she confront them. Beside there will always be someone waiting for her at home.

Rei and Luther, despite being busy they always make time for her. There also Ralph he always keep her company. He also make sure to send and pick her up from school. Before Ralph become her familiars, she usually walk to school and from time to time Luther and Rei will send and pick her up. She doesn't like to attract any attention that's why she refused to be pickup by car and just walk home.

That day, Ralph was not there to pick her up like usually. Seems like Rei need his help for something they refused to tell her. But Luther promise to pick her up in place of Ralph. She just stand in front of the school gate. If not for Luther picking her up, she would just walk home by herself but Luther keep insisting to pick her up that's why she is waiting.

While she kick the rock on the ground, a shiny black van stop right in front of her.

The driver roll down the window, "Hey little lady can you show me the direction to the nearest gas station?".

Without thinking twice, she walk closer to the van. But before she could answer the question, the back door open and a man pulled her into the van before covering her nose with something. Before she could use her weapon, black dot start to appear in her vision before it become completely black.
_______________

"Master!!" Luther burst through the office's door trying to catch his breath. "Young Mistress has gone missing".

Both Rei and Ralph turn around to face him at the same time, before Ralph grab Luther's neck. "What do you mean missing. Shouldn't you been fetching her from school".

"Let him go Ralph. I need to know what happen. Luther explain what happen".

As soon as Ralph let go, Luther fall to the ground with a thud.

Luther bow down, "I'm so sorry Master, I was stuck in traffic so I was  a little late. When I arrived there, there no sign of Young Mistress in front of the school gate. Even when I search the school, she's not there. The school entrance doesn't have any civilians camera so I don't know what happen to her".

"That's not what important right now. We need to find Scarlett. There no doubt she been kidnap but by who?" Rei sat down on the chair. "By the hell creatures? Or human who are jealous of Drachen Corp".