»♥«Settantanove:Slayer Vs Sinner I

I don't think its bad to think highly of yourself but sometimes Scarlett make enemy for herself by saying that kind of think. Its not like my love for her would be less but still she need to learn how to make friend properly. I think she got that kind of thinking because of her familiars.

I shouldn't let them to teach Scarlett anything.

»♠«

»♥«Settantanove:Slayer Vs Sinners I

Ren's POV

"Settle down you guys. I don't need you guys to spill blood yet. At least wait for a few minutes more" Director Rei spoke through the speaker.

From the way it look, blood will be spill no matter what we do. All of us are excited to fight Slayer. We only fight her once and that was 8 years ago. A few minutes and months ago, we can only watch from the side. All of us are not a satisfy by just watch.

All of us Sinner like to get on the action rather than watching. Beside the winner of this Battle Royal will be the new leader. Being  leader mean we can make Slayer told us her identity. But it wont be easy. We are talking about Slayer that keep her identity seal tight. There's no chance she will surrender willingly.

A challenge is a challenge, as a man I shall fight them will my full strength.

"Director Rei I need to ask you for something".

"What's it Slayer?".

I turned to look at Slayer who is swinging her Scythe aimlessly, "I don't think this will be a handicap but...I'll give them 15 seconds to be prepare for the fight".

"You been so cocky here Slayer. We...well I don't need your pity. I can fight you just fine".

"No offense Gatekeeper but I'm not pitying any of you. But some of us need to find his special spot. Beside 15 seconds are not that long. I don't think it will harm me anymore".

I totally know who Slayer are hinting. She is talking about Alenjandro. As a sniper in a battlefield, Alejandro need to stay at the highest place where he can scope everyone. Alejandro shouldn't fight as vanguard, he work better in backing up his allies.

"Did you guys agree with Slayer suggestion?".

"I don't really mind" Kent say.

Xu Mei shrugged "I guess its fine".

"I'll accept it. But don't think I'll go easy on you because of this Slayer" Alejandro smirk.

"I never ask you to".

"My answer is the same as Slayer. Hurry up I can't wait to fight Slayer".

"Control yourself Shredder, we're all in the same boat here. I'll go with Slayer suggestion. How about you Fighter?" Liliana asked me.

"If everyone agree then who am i to opposed".

"With everyone agree. You guys may take your place".

"Remember not to turn around anyone" Liliana warned.

We all form a circle with our back against each other. Everyone take as much step as they want.

I suddenly feel kind of nervous because I'm fighting with Slayer. Although not alone, I'm still fighting with her. Someone shouldn't be underestimate.

"After I change the landscape, you guys has precisely 15 seconds before the Battle Royal start. Use the 15 seconds wisely. I wish all of you good luck. May the best one winner" after he said that, Director Rei change the landscape.