»♦«Ventotto:Precious Life

This was not supposed to be the plot for this chapter because it was suddenly being deleted,I have to make a new one because I kinda forget what I previously wrote. And this is the result. Hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you call me little red?" he has smirked on his face. His chest is bare and he is wearing some kind of armor on his waist down.

»♥«

»♦«Ventotto:Precious Life

Scarlett's POV

"Ningky freeze the ceiling and the wall. Make sure it can survive any attack so it can withstand the pressure from the fight. I don't want it to collapse because there a road on top of us. Ralph help Bennet,Shawn and Xavier. Kill those hell creatures and make sure they didn't reach the outside world"

Ningky bow slightly "As you wish Milady"

"Whatever you want little one" Ralph wink. Before using his javelin to pierce the monster heart and burning it to the ground.

I look over at Luca and Hunter "Come on Luca,Hunter. We got a train to chase"

"As you can see Scarlett we are kinda busy right now" Hunter pierce the head and the heart of the monsters.

Even thought the monster are small and weak.,they has outnumber us. I kick the hell monster before cutting the big eyeless monsters head. Coming out from the portal are also the big eyeless monster and another red bloated monster like before. I realised the monster from before are nowhere to be seen. Which meant it was with the hostage. But from my observation I can see that the small hell creatures are no that strong. It didn't regenerate like the one I always fight. Not only that,buy by crushing it'd head it die.

Lubird is flying around above  Luca's head

Lubird is flying around above Luca's head. It the first time I saw
L

uca's weapon. He is fighting using a police baton. I don't know if it was just my imagination or what but I saw at the tip of the baton there a small purple fire at the tip of the baton. He use the baton to crush the head of the monster easily like it was a pudding.

"You guys really need to come with me" before I could cut the eyeless monster to pieces,Ralph burn it to the ground.

When I look at Ralph,he just blow me a kiss before burning the monster in front of him.

Luca look at me and raised his eyebrow "Why?"

"Hunter there a reason why I asked you to memorize those map if you know what meant" then I look at Luca "When I cut the train window I saw a few injured people inside the train and from the look of it I know they need immediately medical treatment" I kicked the monster on the temple making its loss his footing and hit the portal. Before being send back to hell. But its friend still come out of the portal.