»♥«Sessantatre:Flashback Trigger

Because so many people ask for an update for the story I managed to finish it. At first I decided to update my other book first but it backfire. I couldn't write the othet story because Crimson Rose idea keep popping in my head 😅 I don't if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

Without furthermore​ rambling from my part you may start reading. Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Kimi ga watashitachi ni shitagau yō ni omae no rikai o motomerunara...ore wa karera ga eien ni nemuru koto o kakunin shimasu" (If you ask any of your underling to follow us...I'll make sure they sleep forever).

The white hair guy enter the driver seat before driving away with Slayer.

»♠«

»♥«Sessantatre:Flashback Trigger

Scarlett look through the review mirror as the car drive away. She chuckled at the look of confused on Ren's face. Poor Kagami and Toudo,before they could practice with her,she need to went away for some urgent business.

"How is the other?" She didn't even turn her head to look at the white hair guy beside her. She know he's listening.

The car stop on the red light. "Like usually I think. They can't wait to meet​ you by the way especially Omega. She's really excited that she want to get you with me. Speaking about us remind me about something,we finally finish doing what you ask us to do. We finish covering every last inch of the places​ last night. But can I ask a few question Slayer?"

"Go on" she tilt her head to look at the white hair guy.

"Firstly I'm not questioning you authority or anything, but why didn't you tell The Sinner about us?  Are you ashamed of us? Are we unworthy to be mentions to The Sinners?".

Scarlett sighed "It's not that,I'm never ashamed of you guys. Its actually the opposite. I'm proud of you guys and trust you guys, like you trust me with your life". Looking outside the window she continue "The reason why I never told​ they about you guys is...I don't want any of you to be pressure by the other Sinner who want to know about my identity. They can be pushy to get what they want. I'm just worried you guys would be uncomfortable if they found out about your background that's all".

The white hair guy secretly smile under the mask. "I'm glad to hear about that. My other question is...are we really going to go on all out war with the hell creatures? Don't get me wrong we'll always stand by your side but you always avoid conflict. What make you change?".

"I hope that it would never happen but that would be just my naive thinking. The mark on my body are the living proof that it would happen sooner than I would expected".

Scarlett remember that the mark start getting bigger this morning. She didn't have time to ask her familiars about the origin of the mark because she was busy on other things.

"Is it that bad?".

She nodded. "Almost 68% of my body are covered by the mark and it keep growing slowly by days. There's no sign it would stop".

The car when into silence. Not uncomfortable silent but it was silent because both of them are too deep in their own thought.

Scarlett is thinking about​ a way that can make humanity strong in any way possible so no innocent life would be sacrificed. While the white hair guy is thinking on how to help Slayer make the mark gone and worried free.