»♠«Quarantadue:Kill Or To Be Kill

This chapter are for XxdcDrick10xX thanks for supporting this story. mystical-goddess I'm really sorry I want o took the poster picture but there something near the poster that I can't take it off or show you...I'm really sorry.

By the way I think Hibari Kyouya theme song really suit Scarlett in this chapter. It was actually my alarm,hearing it every morning...I always thought that Hibari is somewhere is my house and he'll call the herbivores before threatening me about biting to death.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all agree with me. It just a matter of time before I can get you in my arm my love. Until then...I just need to calm myself down before I go to the human world by looking at the enchanted mirror.

»♣«

»♠«Quarantadue:Kill Or To Be Kill

Scarlett's POV

I was roaming in the forest looking for some prey to be killed with my own hand. The excitement from killing them make my heart racing as the adrenaline pump through my blood vessels.

“I know you guys are here. Come out from wherever you are hiding before I find you~ If you come out now,I'll make sure your death would be as painless as possible and smooth as possible~” a wicked grin plastered on my face. Just wait when I get my hand on you guys.

When I heard rustling a few feet in front of me,I didn't waste any seconds and quietly when there. Jumping from tree branch to another without the scythe in my hand. But in exchange I have 2 handgun and 4 pocket knife I strap on both my thigh.

I stop on a tree branch above the bushes the rustling come from. Standing on the branch I control my breathing so my prey didn't hear my breathing nor my presence. A few seconds later a black silhouette stood up slowly while looking around. I smirked before jumping down the tree. Landing on the silhouette.

“Omf”

Both of us when down with me stranding him. “You thought you can get away from me...Hunter?” I whispered.

“Sc–Sc–Scarlett” Hunter stutter looking at me wide eyes. His face also become invisible pale from seeing me. He looks like he saw a ghost of something.

Hunter make a move to grab his dagger from his thighs but I was much faster than him and step on his wrist to stop his movement. Both his wrists was on his side. “Na uh. Don't make any rush decision now Hunter~ This goes to you too,Keith” I shot in the direction of a tree branch a few meters in front of me.

I heard a thud before someone said “Fuck” that someone is Keith. Who's sprawling on the ground right know. I'll handle him later because right now I need to kill Hunter first.

“Now Hunter where are we?” I smirked as I look back at Hunter who is still might I add under me and as white as paper. “Ah I know. I was just about to kill you”

“Sc–Scarlett I–I think yo–you sho–should considering about kee–keeping me–me alive”

I think Hunter stuttering right now is really cute with his horrific face. His eyes keep wandering around,attempting to look for any escape will dragging the time before I kill him.

I tap my chin “I don't know Hunter. You see...” I moved closer to his ear “...I need to...kill you guys before nightfall”

Before Hunter can give any reason to stop killing him again,I shot him where his heart should be. There a sound of a gun shot ringing through the forest. My eyes never leaving Hunter shock eyes. Something wet hit my face when I shot Him. Wiping the wet thing off my face,I raised my hand up to inspect that thing. It was a crimson liquid. A smile craved to my face as I look at the crimson liquid on my hand.