»♣«Trentasette:Pocket Girl

We all crouched down to see what actually have happen. Before we can do anything more I heard Kevin's voice “What's happening here?”

»♦«

»♣«Trentasette:Pocket Girl

Xavier's POV

I want to help them fighting all those monster but this wall like thing is blocking our way. I saw that the kid we fight at the subway is speaking about something at Kevin and Orion,with the way his lips moving. We didn't heard anything, I guess the wall make it sound prove. The other visitor have all gone back. I can only see as Scarlett in pain. I want to help her but...I can't even get in.

“Are we just gonna stand here and look at what happen?” I have the triad with me ready to strike any enemies.

Arthur look at the wall closely “How can we help them,when we can't even destroy this wall”

“Do you meant we can only watch what happen from here?” Ace piped in.

“It seem like that Ace. We can only wait and see what will happen”

“We can't just stand here Hunter. We need to find out the way to get in” Shawn said.

“Even if we want to help...if we can't break the wall,it pointless” we all when silent after Arthur said that.

Kevin and Orion has gone somewhere,leaving Scarlett with Luca,Ryan,Louise and Keith. They are all are fighting with the monsters well except for Luca and Scarlett. Luca make Scarlett sit somewhere  before he goes to fight. I really need to know what is actually happen inside the wall because the next thing I know all the monsters was froze before a fire wall surroundings them. I can't see what happen inside the fire wall.

“Where did the fire come from?” Hunter who is standing beside me ask.

I shook my head “I don't know where it come from but I can guess that it was one of Scarlett's power” Shawn agree with me.

The monster who touch the wall of fire burn instantly. Even when their are burn to ashes,there's still another monsters keep coming from the portal. A few minutes later I saw Orion come back. He didn't even waste any moment before cutting all the monsters into tiny pieces. His face was free from any emotion. The wall in front of us start to crumbled and fall apart. We all dodge all the pieces of the wall. Thankfully the other visitor has gone home or we'll need to protect them too,while dodging it ourselves.

I didn't wait for the other run to inside the amusement park and goes where the fire wall are. The fire was start to dismissed showing the person inside it. I saw they all are crouching. Why do they do that?

Kevin has also arrive,he look at them before asking “What's happening here?”

All I can see is Luca,Ryan,Keith and Louise is crouching. They're are surrounding something. I can't see what it was from where I'm right now.

“Where is Sa-chan?” Orion asked when he stand beside them.

They all start to stood up. When I have walked close enough with them I realise something. “I thought mistress is with you guys” I specifically remember seeing Scarlett with them before the fire wall covering them.

“Why is princess are not with you guys?” Shawn shoved me to the side. I almost fall but I managed to get my bearing.

Arthur look confused “Wait Scarlett isn't with you guys?”