»♣«Quarantacinque:Where She Goes?

Is it just me or this song are perfect to describe Bennet's and the Prince's personality? Did any of you watch Diabolik Lovers? For me Diabolik Lovers are perfect anime to describe Yandere reverse harem.

Ayato,Subaru,Shuu and Ruki are mine 😏😏😏😏 I can't wait for season 3 Diabolik Lovers:Lost Eden. Because they will be fighting against the wolf and the vampire Prince Kyaa!!!!

*Cleared throat* Put that a side and sorry for rambling,now enjoy the new chapter. By the way this chapter are dedicated to @Dark2e55 for the vote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one said anything. I really want to know what Kevin and Scarlett will be doing together. But I love my life to much to get kill by Kevin. I really think there something wrong with my body because thinking about Scarlett make my inside flutter. I'll asked Luca to checked my body later.

»♦«

»♣«Quarantacinque:Where She Goes?

Bennet's POV

“You shouldn't punched it by force Ace or you might broke your wrist. Like I say before...” I push Ace a little to the side “...you need to used your momentum as your power” I punch the sandbag in front of me. The sandbag swing from my punch.

Ace nodded before he do the same thing I just did. I drank the water from the bottle before crushing it. As I look around I saw that Xavier,Shawn,Arthur and Louise is practicing in the simulation room while the other are practicing here with me.

Luca seem to be playing with Lubird rather than exercising on the bench. Scarlett was not here with us. She said she has something to do so she asked us to practise with each other while she gone.

--------------------
|Flashback|

Kevin's days are officially over which are good for us. For two whole days,he didn't let Scarlett to spent time with us,he even act like we didn't even exist in the first place. Everytime we want to spend time with Scarlett,he would have this look on his face like he was threating us silently using his eyes. He even throw a cutlery knife to Keith when Keith was about to swing his arm across Scarlett's shoulder. Saying that there a bee near Keith, which Scarlett believe and thank Kevin. Yeah  don't forget to thank him when we loss our life to him.

Because our life is to precious for us,we agree to let Kevin spend his time with Scarlett without any interruption. That seem to make Kevin happy.

Kevin has finally returned back from where he come from. Which I don't know where. Right now I was fighting with Scarlett in the simulation room for a practice. We use the Ghost town set up,the same one where Hunter fight with Scarlett before. We are playing the bell game. I don't know why but Scarlett wrapped something  on both of her biceps,thighs and calf. She wear a black sport bra and black short. The thing that is weird is the belly warmer on her belly. I don't know what she is thinking when she put that on.

“Don't you feel hot wearing the belly warmer and all those things wrapping around your linps Scarlett?” I jumped away as she swing her scythe in my direction.