»♠« Due:What?!

After searching for a movie to watch for a while,I finally decide to watch Deadpool.While watching the moving my mind keep thinking about the scenario that will unfold tomorrow. I know Rei is up to something.But why? Let just hope that it not as bad as my imagination.

»♣«

»♠« Due:What?!

Scarlett's POV

I wake up in the morning without hearing the alarm is so peaceful. I slowly start to stand up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. Splashing some cold water on my face made me feel more refreshed.

Heading to the kitchen, I go to the refrigerator and took out some strawberry flavor yogurt, some strawberries and blueberries. After putting it on the table, I start to put some cereal in the bowl. Cutting the strawberry and blueberries into small pieces before putting it in the same bowl. Last but not least, I put the yogurt before walking to the living room.

The clock shows that it's still around 9 A.M. I plan to meet with Rei around noon so I can get lunch at the same time. If not for Rei, I was planning to be lazy today. Damn you Rei!

Switching on the plasma TV, I start to look through the channel. Hoping that something will catch my interest. After finding a marathon of The Walking Dead I threw the remote aside and start to eat my breakfast.

Hours pass and when I saw the clock pointing at 12:15. It's time for me to get ready. Marching to the bathroom I took a shower. With a towel wrapped around my body. I search for an outfit I'll wear to meet Rei with. I don't want to wear something fancy because it's not like I want to impress anyone.

After searching for quite some time I finally decided to wear a white v neck shirt with black stripes, a brown short and high knee stocking. Before I forget I take my green jacket with me.

I swing my bag on my shoulder before walking out of my house with my keys of course. Riding the elevator to the basement took some time.

Starting the journey to see Rei I stop at some store and buy some sweet. If you're asking why because I have sweet tooth and no. It's for me, not Rei. Before long I arrived in front of Black Op headquarters. Driving to the basement parking lot, I park my bike there before walking to the elevator to go to the ground floor. While waiting for the elevator I eat the lollipop I bought earlier. I also put my earphones on but I don't turn the music on. Pulling the hood of my jacket over my head I wait for my destination.

The elevator 'ding' signaling that the elevator has arrived. Thank God there no one was in there. Pushing the ground floor button, I watch as the elevator door close. If you are wondering why I didn't use the elevator to go see Rei straight away? Well, the elevator that connects to Rei's floor only can be accessed from the ground floor with the permission of Rei of course.