»♠«Ventisei:Mission

When I publish this chapter it was around 4:26am at my place...So good night everyone 😪😪😪😪😪 now I gonna sleep trying to dream about the next chapter if I'm lucky...and thanks for keep reading and support this story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lubird is sitting on my shoulder. I don't think I'm harsh to her. I don't know why the other accept Scarlett without thinking twice. Maybe because of Director Rei's order. The last time I trust some stranger that keep secret from us,it didn't end well and I lose something precious to me. I'll make sure that it didn't happen again. So I gonna keep a closer eyes on Scarlett.

»♣«

»♠«Ventisei:Mission

Hunter's POV

Right now we all are siting around the island in the kitchen eating breakfast. Scarlett was being feed by Shawn.

"So Scarlett" she turned to Bennet direction. "When would you regain your sight back?"

"I think maybe around 2 or 3 pm. But I'm not quite sure myself" Bennet nod before he start to eat.

I don't know is it just me but as more time I spent with Scarlett make me want to know her more. She become more interesting in my eyes. This is the first time I ever been interest with the opposite gender.

I want to spent more time with Scarlett,only the both of us "Do you want to do something together before lunch?"

"I want to go with my princess" Shawn pipe in.

"Mistress should spent time with me not the likes of you" Xavier stated looking at Shawn.

"Do you both forget that you have something to do today" Xavier and Shawn send a question look to Bennet. He rolled his eyes before saying "Xavier you need to finish the report from the previous mission. The due date is tomorrow you know" Shawn laugh at Xavier "Don't laugh at Xavier,Shawn because you need to do laundry today"

Xavier and Shawn can just groan because they know what Bennet said is true.

Scarlett cleared her throat "If it's okay with you Hunter. I would love to" I mentally fist bump. "But Hunter I need to asked you something"

"Just ask Scarlett"

"Do know anything about bike or anything related to bike?"

"Yeah I used to work as a part time mechanic. Why do you need to know?" why is she asking?

Scarlett tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "I need you to check something for me"

"Okay" I finish my breakfast. "Luca what're you going to do after this?" I looked at Luca who is sitting beside me.

"I'll follow both of you if you're okay with me being the third wheel" I was happy when I heard Luca's voice yesterday. It had being long time since I heard his voice. He was in shocked for what happen to someone who is important to us. Because of the shocked he stop talking.

My face turned red when I understand what he meant by third wheel "N-no. I-its not a da-date"

"Oh I see. But I didn't said it's a date. By the way if it's not a date what is it then?" I know Luca is messing with me.

"A-a few fri-friend hanging out to-together" I can't help myself from stuttering. Thanks god Scarlett can't see me right now. I look at the plate on Shawn hands it was empty which also meant she have finish eating. In other word I can save myself from more embarrassment. "Scarlett have you finish eating?"