»♠«Settantaquattro:Flashback (Ningky)

Before you start reading I just want to say I'm sorry 🙏 there's a few of you who PM me thinking that I'm on hiatus. When it kind of...actually I was busy finishing my thesis. After finishing it I when on mini vacation that's why I didn't find time to finish the story. I type it a little by little and it took a lot of time. Start this week I can start updating like I use to.

KumoriChi I'm so sorry but I'm still working on it.

baby-_-rage I tell you I would update right 😉😉

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next thing I saw almost make me laugh. Ningky use the ball that we brought with us and aim at the guy who says that. The ball hit his face hard because he when down to the ground out cold and blood pouring from his nose. Kissing the ball must be worthed.

He deserve it. Only I can say thing like that to Scarlett, not that I would say that. Scarlett didn't see what happen so she just continue what she do. Knowing her for a few months, she can be really ignorant something.

»♣«

»♠«Settantaquattro:Flashback (Ningky)

Hunter's POV

I slowly open my eyes but shut it back quickly because of the sunlight. Covering my eyes I try again. This time its a success.

"Finally you wake up Hunter" I heard a feminine voice said. "Luca say you passed out from the heat stroke. He told me this happen because you rarely went outside. That's not a good thing Hunter. You need to spend time under the sun".

Looking up, I was meet with a familiar honey color orbs. Scarlett is looking down on me full of concern in her eyes.

My heart skip a beat from the way she look at me. She look really angelic right now. But then the something caught my eyes. Between me and Scarlett, there's something separating us. That thing is...her breast. I try not to look at it, but each time my gaze will end up there.

My head start getting dizzy again from the stimulation. I can't be near her with her dressing like that. It really are not good for my heart. I might die young because of it. I fear for my life right now.
"Thanks for the hospitality Scarlett. I can managed myself now" I slowly moved away from her.