»♥«Quarantasette:Test 1

This chapter was dedicated to Fireflies32 thanks for reading and voting. I hope you'll read this book till the end.

I don't know what's wrong but since yesterday I have problem to publish this chapter. It was really frustrating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I caught you now Slayer. Now you can't get away from me. Just stay still so I can take the ribbon off you" Zen said. I was wondering where he go all this time. So he was setting a trap huh?

A grinned spread on my face. "You think it would be that easy? Think again"

»♠«

»♥«Quarantasette:Test 1

Rei's POV

I look as Scarlett fighting against those eight people. She fight them leisurely without any problem. I bet under the cover of her face,she is smiling right now. Their are just easy prey for her.

"Director Rei do you think it's okay to let Slayer fight against those people?" Alejandro asked beside me.

My eyes didn't move from Scarlett as she dodged a pink laser. "Don't worry. Just let her do what she want. She'll be fine"

"I'm not worry about her,I'm worry about my teammates. We all know what would happen when she was too fire up right?"

Xu Mei word make me remember what happen when we do a battle royal between The Seven Sinner to decided who'll be the one leading the team. The fight when smoothly without anyone being kill. Hospitalize...yes. Die...no. Scarlett are the one to win the battle. It was so bad that I need to stop Scarlett before she leave permanent damaged to the other Sinner.

To cut long story short,Scarlett was too fire up that she can't stop herself from beating them all into bloody pulp. I know she'll win because only I know how strong she's,but maybe she when a little bit too far. She kinda lose control and planning to kill us all at the room when we tried to restrain her from killing.

I didn't meant the other Sinner are weak or anything,but from my perspective I know she are much more stronger than the other. Maybe one of the reason is the thing inside of her. Scarlett didn't realise it,but I know something she didn't know about her own body. Even her familiars didn't know I know about it. I just keep my mouth shut because I don't want her familiars to be suspicious of me. They'll be wondering how do I know the information.

When she said she was engaged to the Prince of hell,I know that the Prince has found out about her. With that ring on her finger I can't to anything because I know that the prince is watch her every move from the ring right now. I just hope he gave us some time so we can prepare ourselves for their attack.

"You don't have to remind me about that. The memory brought unnecessary shiver down my spine"

"Oh my,are you by any chance a masochist Sniper?" From the corner of my eyes I saw Xu Mie is smirking.

I turned to look at Sniper who face has suddenly turned red.

"Wait! what? Of course not! Do you think I'm some kind of pervert?" when Xu Mei didn't answer him,he turned to look at her with raised eyebrows. "Really now?"

Xu Mei just shrugged "Don't blame me just because you sound like one"

Alejandro huffed and turn his attention back at the fight. Scarlett just kick Keira,he was pushed back.